Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Giving a shout

Hello fellas

Sorry folks looks like my original post did not stick dunno , at any rate I just want give howdy and glad to be here .
I am new to whole laser shabang other than the DBAL I had mounted on my weapons system , it sure as hell blinded a few
unfriendlies when ever we came in contact I can honestly a say a laser has saved my life just like math lol . I just made my first purchase
with one of the members here and have to say its been smooth transaction so far. Im into gunsmithing and milling out AR lowers . I hope
that i can soon build one burners on my own or least be able to tweak one , im sure I will thank you

Sgt Estrada
USMC Retired

Last edited:

It's got about as much information as your post.

Granted, it's an empty thread and I agree it's useless, but this is exactly why some people here dislike you. Before clicking the reply button, think about whether your reply actually adds anything to the thread, except for your post count.
Just a friendly tip, nothing more ;)

It's got about as much information as your post.

Granted, it's an empty thread and I agree it's useless, but this is exactly why some people here dislike you. Before clicking the reply button, think about whether your reply actually adds anything to the thread, except for your post count.
Just a friendly tip, nothing more ;)

I already warned him to take a minute & think before hitting post *sigh* :yabbem:

@the OP, you live right near me :D

-Alex

Sorry Alex . I had originally copied and pasted from word , don't know why it didn't take hope I didn't give anyone Post Rage

USAbro

Thank you for your service in the Marines.

Last edited: