Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Girls N Laser Pointers!!!

What strength would you boys recommend for a girl who's getting her first laser?
I shall call her...The Laser Virgin....That's me :D
Any suggestions?
PS: I want one that can do some damage BUT to others who provoke me ;)

S

SenKat

BeautySoulQueen said:
What strength would you boys recommend for a girl who's getting her first laser?
Any suggestions?

Well - if you want one that'll do damage to someone - get a Hercules - as long as you can lift it, I assume it would do plenty of damage to someone if you swung it at them ! :p ;D

S

SenKat

chargerman said:
I would have to agree BSQ.....95mw is perfect all around. It's visibility is awesome and it's burning capabilities are very good for it's output. WL don't sell many of the CNI's anymore but DL does. I like the older CNI case better my self. Much tighter initial beam. Heres a 125mw and a 95mw side by side. :eek:

http://www.tctwest.net/~charger/F and N.WMV

Yo ! Chargerman ! Uhm...did I see your gorgeous Laser protective glasses sitting on the BENCH ?? :eek:
YIKES !

Just givin grief ! hehehehehe

I assume the Nexus was on the right in the film ?

K

kingzilla

Depends on how much you are willing to spend. :eek: IF you ahve lots of money, then yeah, go for the Hercules, or even blue spyder. But for a smaller budget the 55mw is a great beginner laser. :) HAppy hunting! ;D

S

SenKat

BSQ - you gotta get Cold to share his new toy with you....you both will be hooked in no time !

SenKat said:
[quote author=BeautySoulQueen link=1167775759/0#0 date=1167775759]What strength would you boys recommend for a girl who's getting her first laser?
Any suggestions?

Well - if you want one that'll do damage to someone - get a Hercules - as long as you can lift it, I assume it would do plenty of damage to someone if you swung it at them ! :p ;D[/quote]

Hah...thanks
how much is it?

chargerman said:
I would have to agree BSQ.....95mw is perfect all around. It's visibility is awesome and it's burning capabilities are very good for it's output. WL don't sell many of the CNI's anymore but DL does. I like the older CNI case better my self. Much tighter initial beam. Heres a 125mw and a 95mw side by side. :eek:

http://www.tctwest.net/~charger/F and N.WMV

Seems like u boys trust a girl w/ a powerful laser pointer...nice! :D

SenKat said:
BSQ - you gotta get Cold to share his new toy with you....you both will be hooked in no time !

He got it n ive yet to see it
we have joint custody lol
we'll take great care of it! :D