Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Giants, David Tyree catch

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
this was probably one of the greatest super bowl catches of all time (its shown after the missed interception by new england, not the first thing shown in this video)

[media]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3191663950276623787&q=tyree&total=5784&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=9[/media]

you can embed media directly in your post like this, just put

[-media][-/media] (without the dashes) around the address of the movie u want to play

have fun

regards
-avery

Gazoo

Is your adrenalin still going strong avery...???...lol. I haven't been following football closely, however I turned the game on at the 4th. qtr. I too was rooting for the Giants. I had a small bet on them...lol The catch by Tyree was awesome, and made my day.

yep i watched this thing live from hawaii. going for the giants as well, although i hate to see a perfect season ruined in the super bowl.

That was one of the greater catches. You cant call randy moss's catches great because the passes were so great, right to his fingers.