Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GGW-H20L info and pins

I remember there were several threads with the pin outs of the GGW-H20L and which diode was which but I can't seem to find anyone of them. I recently got a 6x sled and I ripped it apart but I don't anything about it and I don't want to test each diode. Thanks for your help :D

PHR803Tpins.gif

here's info on the sled

But which diode is it? I already took the diodes out and totally killed the sled, so is there anything distinctive that the bluray diode has?

D

Deleted member 8382

just put them on the driver and chek the laser color? No idea but just a clue xD

I don't know the pin-out for the other two diodes-- and I want to do as little soldering as possible :p

The blu ray (6X) diode has a black little stamp marking on it, and its the only one with it, the 6x also has a yellow tint window on the top of the can. The red, well it's obvious, its a Long Closed Can, so the longest can is the red, and that leaves the IR diode which you might as well throw in the trash because it's useless. :D

I've read that the IR diode is 780nm, so it should actually be faintly visible; it's a good practice diode at least, definitely not useless...