Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Getting a laser into Australia :)

puyol5

im still waiting on my laser from O-like which I ordered 2 weeks ago should be here shortly :)

strik3

I'm waiting on my 1.1W from Greece. It's only been a week so hopefully it gets here during this week. Plus I got him to send it in 2 packages sent a couple of days apart. So it should get through. Plus I got him to send the lens in the other package that way if they do activate it. It will look like a torch. Lol

puyol5

ohh yeah where abouts did you buy it from? a website or? Greece has heaps of lasers im greek and when I go there on holidays I always buy them but have never risked bringing it back with me haha

Have you ever shipped any lasers into adelaide before? if so where from?

Howdy all, first time poster, long time reader.

Well I'm about to order off o-like, but am a bit concerned that the body says Ancient Laser V6... if customs did inspect it, that makes it fairly easy for them to work out what it is. haha.

Anyone have one for sale in country?

Thanks

strik3

Yeah iv gotten modules shipped in from hong kong and china, just received the first package today which has the head ring, tail cap, battery and lens, will let you know when the next package arrives. And I got it wrong it's coming from the USA the guy is Greek. Lol

And what kinda laser u looking for?

Ah cool, I've been building LED's for a while now and have just got two 3D Mag Lights to use as hosts for new projects. One will be a LED and was planning on using one as a new laser. Probably a 405 or 445. Not going to make the jump to 1w just yet though.

At the moment just looking for anything in the visible spectrum between 5-50mW

diachi

Any fellow Aussies putting together lasers in green or blue
In 1000/1200/1500mw+ with
Decent burn capabilities & adjustable focus, selling @ a reason price & not costing an arm & a leg
Like the crazy $699.00 price tag on something like Wicked Artic Krytic of Krypton
Been looking for something similar to S3 Spyder or BX 1000/1200mw or BX3 1500/2000mw from Biglasers.

I did however buy a cheap n nasty off gumtree 301 green
& a slightly bigger blue laser, that use to burn match heads but stop burning only after 2/3 months, still
Powers strong but will not burn anymore, guess lesson learnt buying cheap n nasty diodes that die or burn out easily! It's only use now is star gazing & night pointing.

Anyways, fellow Aussies. Hit me up ASAP.

Keen to buy, so hit me up & lets do a deal.

Steve A.
Dubbo NSW...

Steve,

This thread is 4 years old. Bringing old posts like this back to life is frowned upon, as is posting 5 times in a row like you have. You should use the edit button if you need to add something and no one has responded to your original post yet.

You should try using the white search bar at the bottom of the page, your question has likely been answered many times already. Failing that, reading the stickies in the various sections is a good place to start - I'd start with the Welcome section first and continue from there. :)

Welcome to the forum!

Also, COMBO BREAKER!

Last edited: