Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GearBest Great Promotion thread--Portable Compact Gear--Tiny EX-FACTORY Prices

Re: MINI WORLD, BIG POWER -- GearBest Mini flashlight and Smart Charger Sale And Give

Me AGAIN!
I Always want to be in to Win but dont expect to win 2 Chargers in a row! i won the OPUS Last time....hmmmmmm
Im Going to hand Over the winnings to user "vortish" as i remember he was not doing so well a little while ago and i couldnt donate at the time....

Although i am very grateful Kathy @ Gearbest

Re: MINI WORLD, BIG POWER -- GearBest Mini flashlight and Smart Charger Sale And Give

Hi RYDorDIE278,

It's so nice of you, thank you!!!

Ok~~ I will contact "vortish" and invite him choose the prize of one charger freely!

Thanks again for all of your attending and focusing :)

Me AGAIN!
I Always want to be in to Win but dont expect to win 2 Chargers in a row! i won the OPUS Last time....hmmmmmm
Im Going to hand Over the winnings to user "vortish" as i remember he was not doing so well a little while ago and i couldnt donate at the time....

Im in :)

GearBest Great Promotion thread--Flash Deals|2X GB Points EARTH 2.0 TECH Sale

Hello dear friends,

We change to list our active promotions in this thread from today. We will mainly list promotions for products under our LED Lights & Flashlights category (include Laser Pens) and other active promotions in GearBest.com.:)

This thread will be kept updating new promotions regularly. If any product you expect to see in our next promotion, very welcome you leave us message under this thread:wave::wave::wave:

Today very glad to bring you some of our new active promotions on gearbest.com for your reference:
1. Flash Deals Doubled | 2X GB Points EARTH 2.0 TECH Sale (from 8/4 to 8/11)
--Promotion for Phones, Tablets, Watches, TV Boxes, RC Gear, Cameras, Car Electronics
2. EU Warhouse Promotion --Lowest Prices; Fastest Delivery; Claim Cashback and Free Gift
--Promotion for Brand Cell Phones, Watches, RC Hobbies & Toys, Computers & Networking
3. US Warhouse Sale--24 Hour Dispatch; ZERO Customs Duties; Shipped Direct within 2-5 days
--Promotion for Top RC Hobbies & Toys, Dashcam & Parts, RC Parts

Welcome you check & Hope you like it :)

Re: GearBest Great Promotion thread--The 9th Anniversary of Xtar (Crazy deals collect

high quality batteries would be good here, sanyo, panasonic , sony etc, 18650, 26650
we may question weather they are genuine also...

Re: GearBest Great Promotion thread--The 9th Anniversary of Xtar (Crazy deals collect

Hi RYDorDIE278,

Thanks for your focusing and asking! They are genuine : )~~, thank you!

Re: GearBest Great Promotion thread--Promotion for Monoculars & Binoculars

Hello dear friends,

Today very glad to bring you our new Promotion for Monoculars & Binoculars.
There is Hot Telescopes Flash Sale included, 10 pieces for each deal every day (from 8/5-8/10).
When the limited pieces are sold out, that day's flash deal of that product will be ended. Then you shall try next day. Hope you finally get what you like:)

Additional, very glad to list our other active promotions on gearbest.com for your reference:
1. The 9th Anniversary of Xtar --Xtar Products Promotion (will be ended soon)
2. Cool Summer, Crazy Sale--Knife Promotion (will be ended soon)
3. Flash Deals Doubled | 2X GB Points EARTH 2.0 TECH Sale (from 8/4 to 8/11)
--Promotion for Phones, Tablets, Watches, TV Boxes, RC Gear, Cameras, Car Electronics
4. EU Warhouse Promotion --Lowest Prices; Fastest Delivery; Claim Cashback and Free Gift
--Promotion for Brand Cell Phones, Watches, RC Hobbies & Toys, Computers & Networking
5. US Warhouse Sale--24 Hour Dispatch; ZERO Customs Duties; Shipped Direct within 2-5 days
--Promotion for Top RC Hobbies & Toys, Dashcam & Parts, RC Parts

Last edited:

Hi RYDorDIE278,

Thanks for your focusing and asking! They are genuine : )~~, thank you!
Thanks for the confirmation PM about the batteries, I Do Believe they are genuine,

GearBest Great Promotion thread--Flash Deals & New Arrivals in August

Hello dear friends,

Today very glad to bring you a great promotion for LED products --Flash Deals & New Arrivals in August
There are three parts in this promotion. The part three is Flash Deals for some popular flashlight/charger/headlight, which you can't miss : )

Part One: Hot deals, low to $0.99
Part Two: New Arrivals in August

Part Three: Flash deals --Flash Deals for some popular flashlight/charger/headlight
Remark: For the Part 3 flash deals, it will start at 20:00pm to 04:00am (GMT +8) on AUG 8th/9th/10th. The special price will show on the product page when it start.
Today's flash deal will start around 1.5 hours later. Welcome you to check :)

GearBest Great Promotion thread--EPIC Summer Getaway Gear

Hello dear friends,:wave:

Today very glad to bring you a great promotions EPIC Summer Getaway Gear :)
There are five parts in this promotion. The Part three--Camping trip Essentials have Flash Deals included. The Flash deals will start at 23:00pm (GMT +8) everyday (from Aug 12 to Aug 17), but only 10 pieces per product per day. You could check the flash deal promo start time in that promotion page everyday.:drool:

Part One # Essential Getaway Tech Flash Sale
Contents: Getaway Tech Flash Sale; Top Branded Phones; Smart Watches; Mobile Power Banks; Selfie Sticks

Part Two # Explore Your Sea World --Double GB Points
Contents: Action Cameras; Camera Accessories; Diving Gear

Part Three # Camping Trip Essentials Flash deals from just $0.1
Contents: Flash deals from $0.10; Outdoor Lantern; Camping Kitchen; Binoculars & Telescopes; Hiking Accessories; Survival & Emergency Gears; Cozy Sleeping Gear

Part Four # Road Trip Must -Haves
Contents: Car Dashcam DVR; CAR OBD/HUD; GPS & Tracking; Car Audio

Part Five # Ride Around the World
Contents: Cycling Bags & Backpacks; Bike Lights; Bike Holders; Bike Accessories; Cycling Apparels; Bike Parts

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Re: GearBest Great Promotion thread--EPIC Summer Getaway Gear

I just tried to order the "Multi Tool" (10 pieces), in the Camping trip Essentials, but could not find any Promo Code to enter, any clues as to where to find the codes for these deals?
I missed out on a decent deal while hunting around for the code.

Re: GearBest Great Promotion thread--EPIC Summer Getaway Gear

Hi BowtieGuy,

Thank you for your focusing and asking :)

All the products on Camping trip Essentials, the prices on product page are special offers, don't need any coupon. And for the first part, flash deals, they are only in appointed time with limited pieces. You could check the Promo starts time ahead in the promotion page :)

Hope it's clear to you dear. If any other question, just PM us freely.

Thank you!

Hello dear friends,:wave:

Today very glad to bring you two new great promotion. One is Portable Compact Gear --Products include flashlight, charger, power bank, smart watch, camera, RC, etc; The other one is Smart Light Bulb Flash Sale .

[Promo :) ]: Portable Compact Gear--Tiny EX-FACTORY Prices (Aug 13-19)

There are three parts, you can check them below:
Part One # Orders over $50 get a free gift (for detail rule, please kindly look at the promotion page)
Part Two # Enjoy Daily Limited Stock Flash Sales
Part Three # Cutting Edge Arrivals for Less

[Promo :) ]: Smart Light Bulb Flash Sale(Aug 14-22)

There are two parts, you can check them below:
Part One # Smart Light Bulb Flash Sale (11:00-23:00 GMT, Aug 14 to 22)
Part Two # Top Smart Light Bulbs

Other active promotions for your reference:
1. EPIC Summer Getaway Gear(Aug 11-17)
2. Happy International Left-Handers Day (Aug 13, 2015)
3. Daily Flash Sale --Cutting Edge Branded Tablets (Aug 11-20)
4. Top Audio Gear Flash Sale (Aug 10-20)

Last edited: