Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB for Ultrafire f13 for $9.99!

This is a link to a GB over at BLF for an ultrafire f13 for $9.99!

The light is a 26650 XML light that has superior throw to a c8. I am told the stock light provides 2.4 amps to the emitter. You don't have to be a member of BLF to participate. Simply copy the coupon code and apply it when you checkout.

It's a great light for modding and possibly for a laser host :)

Note: GB coupon code expires on June 9th.

Here's a review: Ultrafire LZZ-F13 - a cheap Shadow J07 clone | BudgetLightForum.com

Link: Group Buy for the GearBest Ultrafire F13 is now Open. $9.99 no limit.

1367114160828-P-742467.jpg

Old-Lumens said:
Ok,
This is the Group Buy thread. I am placing the code here and you can use it to purchase one or more of the Ultrafire F13 lights Here is the link (yes it says skyeye, but it will say ultrafire on the light).
and here is the Coupon Code: LL0101701 the expiration date is June 9th.

and GearBest says: "each light is the same and will be tested before shipped out."

I will be making a video of the light when I get it, for modding purposes, if anyone is interested. There will also be photos of the resistor/pencil mod to the stock driver, to stop next mode memory. I just want to wait till I get a light, so I can make sure the photos are of exactly what you are getting.

Last edited:

Looks like a nice little host. Just may have to get a few to play around with.
Thanks for the heads up.

sinner

Kinda looks like solarforce l2 series but half as good probably, price is spot on!

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! Just ordered it for 11.98 (added the tracking for 1.99). Such a great deal on this!

Wow, put in my order on 2014-05-09, and it's already in my city today on 2014-05-18, will be delivered tomorrow on Monday 2014-05-19. 10 days from China is pretty awesome.

Can't wait to look this thing over, it looks pretty well built from the pictures I've seen. I'll have to grab one of those King Kong 26650s soon too.

IWIRE

^^ What Will Manners said :) I want to know what it's like too ! :)

Got it in late yesterday, mail decided to come at around 5pm instead of the normal 12:00 - 1pm.

It is very well built, and the beam profile is awesome. The driver sucks with the strobe and sos, but that's getting replaced anyways.

As someone on that thread on budgetlightforums noted, there is no thermal compound between the LED star and the host, so you'll have to add your own. There is also a silicon spacer between the reflector and LED to make for a snug press fit of the star, as well as isolating from any parts of the chip.

I will be ordering one of these off of ebay to replace the existing driver (driver that is in there is 22mm so there will need to be a retaining ring of some sort used).

LED Flashlight Driver 3 04A 17mm Multi Group Circuit XM L XML XM L2 CC XP G 7135 | eBay

For the price, this is an amazing deal. Very sturdy host with good heatsinking. Order while you can to take advantage of this price.