Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fusion-$400 w/caps-shipping included

BooBoo

As the title states, I am need to sell my 125mW Fusion.
I have been able to ignited most white-tipped matches with it on a fresh pack of batteries and a bit of patience... black-tipped/sharpied-tipped matches go up nearly instantly, and continue to do so within a duty-time of around 40 to 60 second of full running time, and works/burns well for over a week of moderate use, on rechargables.
I will be selling it with the original box, plus two HOMeMADe end-dust-cap-lenses (two soft plastic dowel end-caps), One with a makehisft flat lens, to use just for pointing, while keeping the dust out of the laser, and another with a several inch focal distance on it(about 5-7 inch focal distance) **Keep in mind, while the laser still looks brand new, the caps are HomeMade, and look it, giving the beam imperfections/artifacts.... but then the caps were mainly made to protect the laser itself, while being able to burn and etch and point.  
+ I will also add a defracting lens and a couple of other focal lenses.
**Price Negotiable, for those seriously interested
**It will be shipped from the US, so shipping time within the US should not take more than a day or two, three at the most.
~~And as the title states $400 +stuff+box+shipping included. ;)

Rhith

Though I applaud your efforts you will see many of us are not willing to pay that much for laser when you can get the X-105 from Nova Lasers for $209 shipped without case. WL does have great looking lasers though but not to be worth and extra $200.

T

timelord

Agreed $400 is a lot of money for second hand goods. If Wicked lasers didn't sell them for stupid money in the first place, then people wouldn't try to recover silly money back :eek:
Good luck boo boo!

BooBoo

Were either of you two interested in the least of actually buying this laser from the boards...for if thereWAS interest one of you may have noted that the Price was stated as Negotiable
Thanks for your 'applause', and other tips and comments, but Realy If you are not interested, let only Those whom Might be interested post here with thier questions, Instead of bashing the seller... or in other terms Please stop c**K-bl*cking any potential sale/deals that are attempted here.... the lack of any response would have been clue enough that you here thought it was too much to ask for.... and all you do for potential folks whom might be interested in buying a $500+ laser +accessories for $400(negotiable), is to chastise them away from even acting on thier interest.
~As stated in the first post of This thread... The laser itself is brand-new looking still, comes with two dust-protecting-caps (one acting as a flat lens, the other a focal lens which attatch to the laser... the lasers beam holds a tiny dot over four blocks. On New batteries it can ignite most all white-tipped(Un-sharpied) matches, when the batteries are fresh. On Rechargeables it holds it burning capabilities (ie;burning paper etching leather/plastic and lighting Black-tippedMatches), for about a week or two of moderate usage.
While I do not have a power-meter I have done some research and found that many that have 'Meter-tested' lasers that rate 125mWs cannot, or not been able to ignite white-Unsharpied Matches.. as I am able to do so with this 125mW I am under the impression it may very well have a higher mW rating than the 125mW.

The laser itself is just under 6 months old.
I will also add a set of Duracell NihM  Rechargable AAA's along seperatly, as not to cause any issues in shipping.

**Again, the price can be negotiated via PMs for those interested  :cool:

BooBoo said:
Thanks for your 'applause', and other tips and comments, but Realy If you are not interested, let only Those whom Might be interested post here with thier questions, Instead of bashing the seller... or in other terms Please stop c**K-bl*cking any potential sale/deals that are attempted here.... the lack of any response would have been clue enough that you here thought it was too much to ask for.... and all you do for potential folks whom might be interested in buying a $500+ laser +accessories for $400(negotiable), is to chastise them away from even acting on thier interest.

Poor form. :( This is not how we treat people here. If you have a problem with how someone is treating you then take it to PM.

BTW There is no way to measure power by "can light white matches" or the like. Also, there is a difference between a "I got taken and spent $500+ on a laser and now would like to recoup some of my losses" laser and a "WOW this is worth every penny" laser. ;)

Now if someone likes how it looks enough to spend that much for it, more power to them.

I'd suggest you try some auction site, or LC. You'll probable be able to get a lot more for it there.

Rhith

This SEVERELY showed poor attitude on your part. Anyone on this forum with any sense would have realized that that was way too much for a laser with even that much power. We are here trying to help, we are not here to "cock-block" you from a sale since it is very rare that a second hand WL can even be sold here. So PLEASE note that we are trying to HELP you not trying to prevent you from regaining money lost to a poor laser company.

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Boo boo - check your attitude, ASAP.
I will second the Greg this boo boo character has been in my cross hairs a few times due to his attitude now and in the past.
If you don't like it here boo boo then JOG ON TO THE LC :mad: and 1 more outburst from you and you'll find this whole thread deleted and you ass gone!!!
You have been officially warned!!!

BooBoo

bump
I'd no idea so many here were so thin-skinned.. I will try not to post things in the future unless they are specifically laser related and or pertinant to the topic(s), and will only respond to any questions or carry on any digressive conversations(if the need ever should arise again), or to answer any whom might wish to negotiate over any interest they may have with my offer... over PMs and only over PMs
that ought to appease those whom have drawn issue with my bluntness  :-?

And Bumping the offer of the topic instead of the 'digressive' section ~

T

timelord

You had to answer back you cheeky twat!!! I did warn you fairly but you couldn't keep you big mouth shut :-? This trash is locked and boo boo I'm a man of my word. Give me a snotty up yourself answer to that!!!!!
This will teach you to look down your nose at me or anyone here again!!!