Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Further price reduction!! Last 1 x 7 W 450 Mirror polished Phobos!

Hey, grainde. I also went back to Imgur after I was having trouble with Photobucket a few months ago. They have worked great for me and I never looked back.

Thanks for the info Paul! Ok photos back up now with Imgur, after a small glitch with Photobucket...Wont be using them again! :( :beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Glad to see that you got your photos back up, I've also switched to Imgur after last weeks Photobucket debacle, I really like their desktop site, but their mobile app leaves a bit to be desired IMHO.

I bought the Phobos, I can see it made it through customs in NY yesterday. It should be here sometime in the next 3 days. Once I get it I will a review.

I would be happy if someone does a review of these beasts - they are in my rangefinder as my further laser in far future (after Sanwu Pocket series likely). However I'm currently awaiting Optotronics RPL-II, which drained my laser fund. Hopefully during next week or further let's see. There is a bit delay, but I think it is worth to wait.

You'll love it as grainde does great work and the sinner hosts are now a piece of history around here. I'll look forward to your review.