Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

funny censorship

Hey guys just been reading a post and instead of "dr u. gs" there was "im a stupid spammer" i personally like this sort of stuff. could we have some other things maybe swear words that are normally #$%#@ or whatever replaced with funny/witty things. not really a major thing just something that could sometimes be a little amusing.

an example:

"F**K i just dropped my laser and its broken all over the floor!" to "TEE HEEE i just dropped my laser and its broken all over the floor!

or "What am i going to do about this S**T!!!" to "What am i going to do about this AROUSING CIRCUMSTANCE!!!"

yeah childish maybe but i think it would be mildly amusing. and some insults could be replaced with compliments eg ..... ummm sry timelord but your name jumped to mind....

"Timelord is such a PR**K!" to "Timelord is such a HOTTIE!"

anyway..... :p

I think it would be funny, one thing you would have to watch for is different meanings of words. With the "prick" censoring when you type "Don't prick your self with your needle!" it will come out as "Don't hottie your self with your needle!"

Ashton

I like my system. Cuss on my forum an it's replaced wiht the word "Smurf" - I dont give a smurf! You smurfing smurfhole! (acctually that second word there kinda still is bad... heh)

Also some words cant be censored, I tried to censor "ass" and ended up with screwsd up words like "glass" becoming "glsmurf" so it's not nearly as easy as it sounds...

Thories said:
or "What am i going to do about this S**T!!!" to "What am i going to do about this AROUSING CIRCUMSTANCE!!!"

Or how about "I just went to take a S**T." to "I just went to take a AROUSING CIRCUMSTANCE."
I see how it could be hard to censor a forum. LOL

T

timelord

Thories said:
i wonder if Timelord will find it as funny :p
LMFAO!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• blueteeth6_001.jpg
    blueteeth6_001.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 256