Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: yobresal 1.6 - 1.8W 445

Status
Not open for further replies.

oso

I can sell it for less of corde as long as its a reasonable amount.

oso

Replied. Also that rhd 500mw 635nm for sale, output is closer to 600mw

oso

I bought the 635nm for $225 and it's a nice sleek small host. It runs on one of those rechargeable aaa batteries. I hope I answered your question

BIGGUN

OK. Thanks. I thought it looked sleek and wondered what batt it took. I think I'd want a little more battery for a high output laser.

Who did the build? Do you know what lens is in it?
What kind of runtime do you get out of it?

How much do you want for it?

Oh, and where are you loocated?

Thanks,
Kevin

oso

rhd built it (I think) considering I bought it from him. It gets warm after about 30 secs or so. I think it has the standard red lens althought I am not sure.

My offer is still standing on the blue, which I believe is a fairly solid offer for a used unit.

$200 is a bit much for the c6... that's what Yob originally sold it for. It is now a used laser.

The g2 adds some value. If you can get an offer around $180... it's a good offer.

I love the slim silver build, in terms of style, but it's terrible in terms of value.

It's running off of one 10440 battery at 1A, with virtually no heatsinking...

I'll do $125 shipped for it... after the mit$u diode dies it will be nice to pop in a 445nm:p

Lase

Thank you, you are very helpful

As much as you may think so, I didn't post the link to the original sale thread for you.

I did it for the potential buyers, so they would know that you are asking the same price for the laser as it was brand new.

Lase

BIGGUN

He is asking a fair price for it. Though slightly over-stating it's capabilities but still worth it.

The problem seems to be more with unproven (or potentially worse) sales history. You should always look into a seller before sending cash. These have the potential of being good deals........ or lost money (that paypal can't help you recover once it's taken out of the account).

Just make sure you research a little and make a good choice.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.