Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Various Goggles  -- All SOLD.

I know someone who needs some spending money right now. He has these goggles (1 pair each) available at $40 shipped (US) per pair. (He may need more for the UVEX goggles, I'd have to ask him.) If anyone is interested, PM me please.

NoIR Laser Co. Laser Shield safety glasses model AL2#36 with adjustable temples and dual side shield lenses, hard black carrying case with zipper and travel clip, black neoprene neck cord, black felt cleaning cloth, red lenses rated 190-380nm OD 5+, 400-532nm OD2+, see www.noirlaser.com for a picture and more complete band coverage graph, brand new

NoIR Laser Co. Laser Shield safety glasses model AHA#35 with adjustable temples and no side shields, hard black carrying case with zipper and travel clip, black neoprene neck cord, black felt cleaning cloth, dark blue lenses rated 190-400nm OD 5+, 510-670nm OD 1.5+, see www.noirlaser.com for a picture and more complete band coverage graph, brand new

SOLD>>NoIR Laser Co. Laser Shield safety glasses model ARG#31 with fixed temples and dual side shield lenses, hard black carrying case with zipper and travel clip, black neoprene neck cord, black felt cleaning cloth, orange lenses rated 190-449nm OD 5+, 450-532nm OD 6+, see www.noirlaser.com for a picture and more complete band coverage graph, brand new

SOLD>>Two pairs: UVEX safety goggles model L99-LS625/ESI - LS131 with gray frames and black padding, soft black carrying case with velcro seal and belt clip, wide gray adjustable head band, dark brownish orange lenses rated with a TON of coverage including the following, see www.uvex.us for more info, brand new

OD8 190-532nm
OD1 808nm
OD6+ 1050-1064nm
OD4-5 1320-1350nm
OD5 9400nm

The UVEX model above is by far the absolute best quality google I ever inspected. This model reportedly sells for up to $200 per pair and seems to have real glass lenses that are thick although I am not sure how to tell what they are actually made of. I purchased them from a scientist who apparently worked in an ESI lab. He said he purchased them new so he could demonstrate some of his high powered lab equipment at home for his wife but she was not interested and he neved used them.

* Edit: Bob is going to put the remaining pairs on Ebay very soon, so if you're interested, act now.

Re: Various Goggles

Here are the vlt ratings:

AL2: 21%

AHA: 2% ??

ARG: 38% This one seems comparable to Nova shades.

Re: Various Goggles

The ARG's and UVEX are probably sold now (Pseudo that would be you on the UVEX pair.) The seller gave me permission to share his email address with potential buyers only, so if you PM me interest in the other goggles I will pass his info along.

Aseras

Re: FS: Various Goggles

I'll take these, who do I pay?
NoIR Laser Co. Laser Shield safety glasses model AL2#36 with adjustable temples and dual side shield lenses, hard black carrying case with zipper and travel clip, black neoprene neck cord, black felt cleaning cloth, red lenses rated 190-380nm OD 5+, 400-532nm OD2+, see www.noirlaser.com for a picture and more complete band coverage graph, brand new

NoIR Laser Co. Laser Shield safety glasses model AHA#35 with adjustable temples and no side shields, hard black carrying case with zipper and travel clip, black neoprene neck cord, black felt cleaning cloth, dark blue lenses rated 190-400nm OD 5+, 510-670nm OD 1.5+, see www.noirlaser.com for a picture and more complete band coverage graph, brand new

Re: FS: Various Goggles

PM'd you his email address. I'll mark this thread SOLD. Thanks for everyone's responses.