Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Two HeNe's

Time to clear out some more stuff. I just got another HeNe, and I have no need for 4 of them sitting around, so here ya go :)

First one is a small Uniphase HeNe, standard deal, nothing too special. It was my first HeNe though, so hopefully it will make for a good a first for someone else.
iR9yqT3.jpg

Om1veE4.jpg

LhmT5cl.jpg

Comes with the HeNe (obviously) and its matching power supply, all you need is a 12V wallwart. I added the 12V DC jack back on that was originally with it, so all you need to do is plug one in and you'll be good to go :)
Asking 40$+6$ shipping CONUS. The 6$ shipping is a little less than half of the cost for flat rate priority boxes. So you will get it in 2 days :)

Next is an unmarked tube that's just shy of 10" long. Picked this up a while ago, but I have realized I don't want to spend money on a power supply for it, even though it would make a great lamp. I have tested it with one of my smaller PSU's (doesn't work super great, but works well enough to test that its alive), but it really needs its own PSU. When I talked to ultimatekaiser, he recommended something along the lines of this.
There are a few scratches on it, not the prettiest of tubes (but hey, its on the inside that counts, right?), but has a gorgeous plasma glow :) Would make for a great lamp, at least that's what I was planning on using it for.
x2T4288.jpg

Like I previously mentioned, this was done using one of my smaller PSU's. I am surprised they can even ignite the thing, but it worked well enough- only had to turn it on for a few seconds to snap a few pics.
b8tarxb.jpg

This is just the bare tube, no PSU.
Asking 20$+6$ shipping CONUS. Same deal with the shipping.

:thanks: for looking!

Last edited:

Bit of a mixup with this thread, was my fault... Mini bump to get it started :)

Bump :)
If someone wants both, I will knock the price down a bit.

Last edited:
Price drop :)
Again, let me know if you want them both and I'll give you a discount.

Cool beans. Can closer at that other one that I helped you with I think it might be a. Somewhat newer hard seal Spectra physics.

Good luck on the sale

Last edited:
Cool beans. Can closer at that other one that I helped you with I think it might be a. Somewhat newer hard seal Spectra physics.

Good luck on the sale

Not going to lie though, I have no idea what
Can closer at that other one that I helped you with I think it might be a. Somewhat newer hard seal Spectra physics.
means. I feel like i am reading an autocorrect fail :p

Yeah. Dammit. But yeah it looks looks like a newer SP tube kinda...

Ah...i understood that one ;)
This post will be my last bump for this thread. Don't feel like losing money, which i nearly am as it stands. Hopefully I will be able to make the larger tube into a lamp someday when I have spare money for a PSU :)