Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS/TRADE?:JDSU 2214-40ML cylindrical laser head

I'm left with this tube I got from the member Mariomaster. Shipping overseas must have thrown the laser out of alignment. I am not sure what to do with it. Preferably, I want to have this repaired by someone, since I failed and if I try more, i might make it even worse. In case noone can be found to offer their services, I might even trade or sell this tube. The laser was working before Mariomaster sent it to me and it did about 135 mW max. In case someone offers himself to do the service I will pay shipping both ways, plus whatever they ask, only if the total cost stays <$200. If its too much, I would save up some money and buy a new head. I dunno, I could use some thoughts as to what to do with it. I can't stay with the thought that I paid over half thousand $$ and got a nonworking laser. I cannot blame Mariomaster for this;we both know he would not use poor packaging on purpose to kill the laser. Packaging was alright. Just a parenthesis.

100_1230.jpg

Posted this on PL as well, but I think I should post it here since not everyone broses both forums.