Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS/Trade 260mw Custom Red Laser "SOLD"

SOLD!

Hey all!

Im currently selling a 260mw red laser. It is in good condition and hasn't really been used since i bought it so I'm selling it. It was built by http://laserpointerforums.com/members/kenom/
It does have scratches on it (see pic) ..... this was pretty much impossible to avoid :(

Pic: http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7317/img20100825194327.jpg

I cant tell you specifications on it besides the power but if you need to know anything feel free to post or pm me :beer:

I'm setting the price at 100$ shipped anywhere in the us. I will take offers! *Hint Hint* I will ship international but you must pay for shipping. I will also possibly trade it for (you offer)?

I will accept various payment methods!

Current Offer: 85$ (meangreen) SOLD

The package includes:
A dust cap
Trustfire charger
2x Ultrafire 14500 batterys

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:

Re: FS/Trade 260mw Custom Red Laser

Hey i also forgot to add that this lSer can be turned up still. Before i had purchased it kenom asked me if i wanted it turned up so im assuming therds some room for more power

Also a. Bit of a bump.

This laser will be sold to the last offer at 10:00. Pm eastern time.

Hi,are you interested in trading for a Benchmade 530 black blade partially serrated,comes with box,and back bag.It is mint.Let me know,and Thanks either way.
Joe

P.S. I can add some money also

Last edited:

Hi,are you interested in trading for a Benchmade 530 black blade partially serrated,comes with box,and back bag.It is mint.Let me know,and Thanks either way.
Joe

P.S. I can add some money also

It is a very nice offer but I would have even less of a use for it.

Thank you for the offer though :)