Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Stainless Steel 10440 Kit! - Awesome!

jayrob

Your welcome!

KaDaBlo, I sent your SS CR2 'Hot' option kit today. (Saturday)

Hope you like it!

1. Got some of these kits in stock ?

2. Should I get a 100mW o-like greenie or a DX one (200mW)? I know the DX ones are overrated...which is better quality and such ?

Thanks

jayrob

The two that I have on hand are spoken for. I am trying to get more, but every vendor is sold out...

They will become available I believe, but not sure how long...

The 100mW module will not fit this host though...

About which one is better. I like o-like better...

Why won't the 100mW module fit? I checked and o-like claims they are the same size...or is it because CR2 battery wont give out more than 600mA to power the module ?

And thanks again

Kyle

jayrob

Why won't the 100mW module fit? I checked and o-like claims they are the same size...or is it because CR2 battery wont give out more than 600mA to power the module ?

And thanks again

Kyle

In the first post of this thread I have pictures and details of how I modified a shorter 50mW module and barely got it to fit this host with a 10280 battery...

This host does not fit a CR2...

You may be getting it mixed up with a different kit??

Oh yes! Sorry...mixed up with the mini green kit!
Sorry!:p

Will the mini green kit house a 100mW module ?

jayrob

Yes but you have to get the DX style... I have pictures of how I did it in that thread's first post...

jayrob

extelon, just to let you know that I shipped your SS 10440 kit with options ordered, and the 650-G-1 glass lens with it. (Thursday)

Hope you like it!

jayrob

I never really offered a kit for the green mod shown in the first post...

It was just a project that I did with the host to show that it could be done if you find the right size green module...

I suppose if you for sure had the shorter green module, and it was modified as shown, then I could make a kit for it. But check out the pictures in the first post. It shows everything that is needed. Including the measurement of the module.

The other thing is, I have been trying to get these hosts! I have a couple on hand (which are spoken for), and another couple sold besides them. But can't get the hosts... (back ordered)

Last edited:

jayrob

Those posts are in reference to the new module design for a diode build...

Not a green module build...