Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Red Pocket Mini

Gata

Howdy guys. I have up for sale a red pocket mini using the LCC diode out of the GGW sled. This was originally going to be a blu ray build using the 6x diode from the GGW but I killed it. So may as well make something out of what I had.

I have it set at 313ma which is way underpowered for this diode. The flexdrive was in the 100-312ma range and I wasn't able to adjust it to go to higher current with my setup. So what you are going to get is a powerful pointer that will last you a lifetime!

It runs from a single CR123 primary. I will include one.

Heres some pictures (I apologize for the large size)
sdc10496.jpg

sdc10490.jpg

sdc10491h.jpg

I have tried to burn with this but I can't get to light a match for the life of me. I am thinking it is since the diode is so long that it won't focus down far enough. Also I could not focus it with an Aixiz opened back.

Thanks guys and let me know how you like it.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that you have such a bad luck with your builds... have you tried focusing with the ring removed?

Gata

Yeah I have tried focusing without the ring removed and it doesn't focus any better.

Wanted to add to anyone interested, I will remove the GGW-H20L sticker if requested.

Gata

I was able to get it to light a match! Although it took a while to focus it right and get a good distance. So it does burn but it's better as a pointer.

Gata

This is sort of a bump I guess.

Anyway I really need to sell this to fund other laser projects so I have decided that $85 is a good price. That includes Flat Rate Priority shipping. This is a burner that is just under powered. It will last you forever. If you want I will ship it to someone with a power meter and have them test it then ship it directly off to you (you pay shipping both ways). This is the final offer. I will not post in this thread again unless someone interested does.

Please PM if you are serious about buying. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Gata

i'll offer 50.00 for it. .

not my fault you killed the BR diode.. :)

I payed almost that much for the kit alone. I edited the above post, my price was supposed to be $85, I don't know why I put $130. Sorry my mistake.