Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fs : Optotronics ppl-225

Im selling my PPL-225

I have the PPL-225, the original Key and the original COA from optotronics, measured 232mw according to the certificate.

asking 350 shipped. I dont have a PP or GC account so we would have to do this snail mail like, Money order etc..

heres a pic

from an iphone and we know how great those are.

USA domesctic only.

835-photo.jpg

836-photo2.jpg

I actually used it les than 10 min total run time. If you have items to trade lie a lpm + cash i will entertain those offers also

and i forgot to mention it runs on 2 C batts

For anyone , new or old , this is a very good laser, solid output, and a quality laser, i challenge anyone to dispute that.

300 shipped will get you a SOLID 225mw Green laser.

hey arenared that's one sweet laser and def worth the price hows it perform against your spyder

well truth be told , the Spyder is a hog..

there is no comparison..

they are two animals.. but one has to go :)

for ANYONE getting a green the PPL-225 is definitely worth the price.. im letting it go for a great price

the dot on this is clean, the beam is thin.

I wouldn't buy this laser unless the power was verified, over time lasers can lose significant power.

Beamshot please. I may have a friend who knows a friend who knows some guy who knows a dealer who's main buyer might want it.

Or I may be interested, I'll let you choose.

iPhone beamshots = the shit.