Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: O-like 400mW green laser *SOLD* $250

DJNY

^ Please post screenshots and especially diameter/divergence measurements when you have it. But at first, enjoy it :wave:

Ah, thought I read somewhere in the comments it was not lpm'd. Then I realized it was not lpm'd with an IR filter.

Mines available, buy mineeee. Only $230.

I'm waiting on my replacement, but if it doesn't work out I might. - It's a good offer.

I doubt that will help you though since you're probably in a bit of a rush for the money. Car accidents suck... I wish you the best of luck in dealing with it, and commend you for actually admitting that the accident was your fault... too many people try to evade responsibility:beer:

I'm waiting on my replacement, but if it doesn't work out I might. - It's a good offer.

I doubt that will help you though since you're probably in a bit of a rush for the money. Car accidents suck... I wish you the best of luck in dealing with it, and commend you for actually admitting that the accident was your fault... too many people try to evade responsibility:beer:

Well, ill see how it turns out. If no one buys it later on, then it would still be open to you. Thanks. +1, if i can.