Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:New Style Dilda Violet laser

Okay, I'm new to this laser stuff. Can someone tell me why nobody has taken this offer yet? I'm really itching to buy this as my first laser, but all of you veteran members seem to be rejecting his price. What's wrong with this thing? I'd love to have a 100mW Violet laser, and this price seems good to my newbie brain.

If Andrew378 doesn't buy it, please let me know. I might be interested. Just want to figure out why the other members don't think it's a good price.

Okay, I'm new to this laser stuff. Can someone tell me why nobody has taken this offer yet? I'm really itching to buy this as my first laser, but all of you veteran members seem to be rejecting his price. What's wrong with this thing? I'd love to have a 100mW Violet laser, and this price seems good to my newbie brain.

If Andrew378 doesn't buy it, please let me know. I might be interested. Just want to figure out why the other members don't think it's a good price.

btw i'm new too haha. its an amazing price-its just that nobody really wants a blue right now. greens are more popular at the moment. i havent had a reply from him yet, to see if he accepted my offer. and the glasses included makes it an even better offer. I'll post here or pm you if i buy it.

its an amazing price-its just that nobody really wants a blue right now. greens are more popular at the moment.

actually everyone wants a blue (445nm), this is blu-ray (405nm)...
greens are still good but at the moment everyone is drooling over them 1W blue diodes.

stuart :)

guys right now i am about to trade the laser,but if the other person changes his mind i will sell this to the one with the highest offer :thumbsup: