Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: New mini host-14500x2

I wonder how you are able to afford so many new hosts and laser diodes as my impression was your income isn't great enough to afford these on your own. We had another member here that used other peoples' money to fund his lifestyle and the many extras he needed to have lasers to display to members for sale. He is long gone now. Since you don't do machine work yourself, you must have someone else do that for you. That costs money. Don't end up like The Joker301.

I wonder how you are able to afford so many new hosts and laser diodes as my impression was your income isn't great enough to afford these on your own. We had another member here that used other peoples' money to fund his lifestyle and the many extras he needed to have lasers to display to members for sale. He is long gone now. Since you don't do machine work yourself, you must have someone else do that for you. That costs money. Don't end up like The Joker301.

I have a custom built 405nm in one of these hosts on the way to me right now; tracking the package & everything 😊 he's gotta have some kind of pretty legitimate source!

I hope you get a good working laser for your money. I think you missed the point of my post, though. He has someone else making the hosts which costs money up front and he has taken money to do orders, but not completing them. This would seem to be his working capital. I hope your money isn't also.

I hope you get a good working laser for your money. I think you missed the point of my post, though. He has someone else making the hosts which costs money up front and he has taken money to do orders, but not completing them. This would seem to be his working capital. I hope your money isn't also.

Just my two cents here, I did not pay anything until my host was completed and pictures were sent to me. It's still in transit but he gave me a semi working tracking number. I say semiworking because it uses 17track, which is kind of an irritating service to use.

Just my two cents here, I did not pay anything until my host was completed and pictures were sent to me. It's still in transit but he gave me a semi working tracking number. I say semiworking because it uses 17track, which is kind of an irritating service to use.

My tracking number is a lil weird too. Vietnam post has been showing me updates, but USPS says my item is untrackable. He did send me a video of my completed laser though!

Last edited:
Personally, I would be suspicious of this guy. There are things about which you are unaware.

Personally, I would be suspicious of this guy. There are things about which you are unaware.

That's why I used Payp@l business. Unless it's a trusted member here, I don't use Friends and family.

I will say I'm only gonna give the host another week or so to show up. I know the shipping times from Asia are quite long, but it's already been in transit for a week. Two weeks should be plenty IMO

That's why I used Payp@l business. Unless it's a trusted member here, I don't use Friends and family.

I will say I'm only gonna give the host another week or so to show up. I know the shipping times from Asia are quite long, but it's already been in transit for a week. Two weeks should be plenty IMO

I know Alaskan has successfully received hosts he's bought from this guy before... But holy crap y'all are making me a bit nervous now lol

I know Alaskan has successfully received hosts he's bought from this guy before... But holy crap y'all are making me a bit nervous now lol

As far as I know, he hasn't recieved the hosts yet. Trinh just put pictures up.

No, Alaskan has paid for some hosts. Show me where he got them.

I hadn't realized he already paid. I hope this turns out for him.

Yeah. I just want members to know that some squirrely things have been going on and to take steps to safeguard yourself.

I corrected my most recent servers made by me and not another person - all orders are shipped and you will receive them after 20-30 days, please wait

My tracking number is a lil weird too. Vietnam post has been showing me updates, but USPS says my item is untrackable. He did send me a video of my completed laser though!

wait 15-20 more days, you know I'm a honest person or a scammer, my project and alaskan are discussing it because of me but he suspected me not to do and he canceled- and I will refund the money

wait 15-20 more days, you know I'm a honest person or a scammer, my project and alaskan are discussing it because of me but he suspected me not to do and he canceled- and I will refund the money

I do trust ya bud. You gave me video links to see it and the tracking number definitely is saying I have something on the way. I just wish USPS could track it haha but no worries :) as long as the laser doesn't break within a week or something like that I'm sure I'll be satisfied! Plus you have a decent amount of rep; that's gotta count for something! I'll definitely do a review in the violet laser section when I receive my laser!