Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: modbo 4.0 modchip

I have a new modbo 4.0 modchip for sale, asking 20$ shipped U.S. with laser fix pcb it works for PS2 v5-16 i have a v4 so i cant use it so its for sale it lets you play game backups on playstation 2'a

i bought it for 20$ i am gonna buy a duo 3 but i just ruined my Ps2 that makes 2 in the garbage

if anyone buys this ill throw a link to a site were you can download ps2 games for free ;D ;D ;D ;D

well if your great at soldering then your fine i would suggest finding out what version ps2 you have and look at the diagram, this chip lets you play back-up (dvd-r copies) games and i think rund homebrew on your ps2, you can download diagrams here http://www.modsupplier.com/catalog/ps2-modbo-40-p-183.html, maybe we can do a small GB from this place for best price ;D im not kidding

tomcat

they are total shits to fit.... i had a modchip v1 and fitted it (worked fine for ages until the dvd drive died after 5-6 years) so the modship did not do any damage BUT unless you can solder to a pin less than a tenth of a milimeter without bridging other pins you have not got a chance (might be eisier with the v4 may not have to do those 7 minipin solders) took me ages and a gillete razorblade to make a barrier between pins but i did it (at 12 y/o without help)

Re: FS: modbo 4.0 modchip 18$

yea i ruined mine when i tried the magic chip and now it the adio and video doesnt get out put at all18