Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laserglow Aquarius-5 class IIIa 473nm pointer

Hey all, been debating for a while, but I've decided to see what kind of response I can get on this, so I've decided to part with my Laserglow Aquarius. I got it from a dude online a while back and he said it was a 5mW model. I had a word with event_horizon, it seems to be a rebuilt laser putting out about 1mW. It has fantastic divergence and is a very nice pointer that gathers attention whenever I use it. Frankly, I really don't wish to get rid of it, I love this wavelength...but I'll probably buy a pro version later on when I pay off some of the others that i have, and im sure someone else would love to have it.

Specs: https://www.laserglow.com/specsheets/GAP005XXX.php

The unit is in excellent working order and the lens is in good shape, with no scratches or cracks. It still has the case & the only issues are cosmetic, with wear on the host, and the danger label is peeling very slightly at the right side corners. The button is not worn out and clicks nicely.

Before the price....It is a Laserglow product and as such I'm not selling it 'cheap'...however, that being said, i'm not inflexible on the price, and i'm perfectly willing to barter over it if you feel another price is more fair, and you can back up your argument as to why. If you want to see it lasing in person I can provide video as well or talk about it over skype/phone at your request. PM me if you are interested, they will be answered in the order received. Questions are also welcome.

SOLD!

Pics: :D

DSCN1552_zps10f02335.jpg

DSCN1551_zps412c9de3.jpg

DSCN1550_zps9a4159d2.jpg

DSCN1549_zps018ec8e3.jpg

DSCN1545_zps3d84f4bb.jpg

392b4aa4-2fcc-4e88-b85f-c1aad20fb028_zps156d78e4.jpg

image_zpsb034fc85.jpg

A faint beamshot in the dry ice cooler at work:

image_zps934cbe6f.jpg

Inducing florescence on an orange sign causing white to appear :
image_zps91410cd2.jpg

Last edited:

If you'd like, PM me the serial number (should be written inside the aperture cap) and I'll tell you what power level it was sold as and exactly how old it is.

Ok that's what I assumed that number was. Pm sent

Edit: results are in, edited above as necessary.

Last edited: