Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS "L Open Can" modules  >Sold<

Re: FS "L Open Can" modules  >Sold<

:'( :'( :'( can you get some more in at some point down the track?

cybob101 said:
:'( :'( :'( can you get some more in at some point down the track?

I will PM you when I have some more.

I bought one of these because I didn't want my wife to see another Newegg box arriving. I am good at extracting the diodes and am good at soldering, but TheMonk is better. The whole assembly is really nice, the leads soldered on are really nice and much easier to work with. This one is going in my Jayrob heatsink and is going to be my nicest burner now. I recommend these to anyone when he gets more.

jake21

i bought two of thim and they got ripped apart by the post office :'(

jake21 said:
i bought two of thim and they got ripped apart by the post office  :'(

Sorry Jake that happened to you, :( I will try to improve the packing next time. :-[

jake21

i tryed the other diode out, but its no good eaither :(

jake21 said:
i tryed the other diode out, but its no good eaither  :(

Jake really sorry both were damaged by the Post Office. :mad:

The way I packed the modules were the same as how DX, KD, SureElectronics and AixiZ packed them.

Any luck contacting your local post office. :-/

jake21

they said they cant do any thing about it because i didnt have insurance on them. the hole package was torn to pieces even the bag that had the diodes in. they must of put it in a card board box after that happened, so i have to save up again to buy one :( here is how the package came to me and that rip is not from me,the diodes were inside the card board box

Attachments

• 241.JPG
    241.JPG
    318.4 KB · Views: 69
As a matter of note : if you EVER receive packages in the US mail that is mangled, etc - TAKE PICTURES ! Keep all receipts, request insurance whenever possible, and hound the crap outta those clowns to get satisfaction ! If the package had been insured, you could place a replacement claim - as in manufacturer's RETAIL - you know, that ungodly amount that Sony, etc charge per diode ? Yeah - like $380 per, etc, etc, etc....Now, if it was not insured, you really gotta fight hard, but even if I were to send Hemlock Mike a farm fresh egg in a paper envelope, the Post Office is SUPPOSED to delivery it safe and sound. I know this probably does little to help out right now, Jake21 - but next time, request insurance (pay the extra few bucks...it's not that bad !) and then if it arrives all kindsa screwed up, you can get a replacement for free. Otherwise, it's like you would hold TheMonk responsible for the USPS's actions, and that is not fair in the least. NOT that you said you were - just making a comment.

jake21

yea im not saying any thing bad or any thing, just letting people no how the post office takes care of the mail lol

jake21 said:
yea im not saying any thing bad or any thing, just letting people no how the post office takes care of the mail lol

Jake I feel really bad about this. I refunded you $30, so we both EVEN. :p

regards,
TheMonk

jake21

thanks monk it was no problem, im just letting every one no if they ever send any thing out like a diode pack it good or put insurance on it lol