Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Glendale Uvex 532nm safety glasses CE $35

For sale is a new pair of Glendale-Uvex OTG laser safety goggles for 532nm green lasers.

$35 shipped CONUS.

Model of the frame: Uvex Astro OTG 3001
Model of lens: L99-OTG-ARCE/LU.
Rating: D.I. 488 L5 X CE + D.R. 532 L5 X CE == OD5
D= Continuous wave
I= Pulsed
R= Giant Pulsed
VLT: 50%
High strength, impact resistant orange polycarbonate lenses
Comes with box, Lumenis hardcase and neck strap/lanyard accessory.

These glasses are C.E. certified and conform to ANSI Z136.1. The equivalent OD rating is OD5 for L5. The difference between OD and CE ratings is that OD is only a measure of the optical density of the lens material whereas the CE/L5 rating takes into account the exposure time and direct hits measurements or whatnots. Not very sure on this. Anyway CE safety glasses are usually more expensive for a reason. Quality is very good, much nicer than WL shades IMO

Anyway. These are good for high powered greens as they provide superb protection and the OTG frame allows one to wear them over glasses(not mine for some reason :mad: ) and side panels provide all around protection. The dot is very visible for short distances but for much longer distances it is still visible but not as much as WL shades. I'd say the lens has very similar properties to Nova shades but slightly better on the dot brightness and VLT.

I got them to replace my Nova Shades but for some reason, they can't fit over my glasses properly either so I am selling them. I need to find one of those really goggle-like ones or just live with taking off my glasses which can be tiring. Currently keeping Nova shades for use.

Or if you don't wear glasses and want my Nova shades instead. You can PM me with an offer or sth.

Pictures
glendale.jpg

lumenis.jpg

l99-otg-arce-lu.jpg

uvex.jpg

uvex1.jpg

ce-l99-otg-arce-lu.jpg

IMG

Re: FS: Glendale Uvex 532nm safety glasses CE $40

Bump. You won't get a better pair of green laser protection goggles than this IMO.
Willing to trade for Red laser shades. PM me

Daedal

SOLD!

Or bought... or whatever I should say :p ;D

Thanx Xarylx :D

--DDL