Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Gatlin 100mW green laser foscusable/waterproof

UPDATE: SOLD

For sale is a Gatlin 100mW green, which can be found at o-like.com for $96.99+shipping link to the site: New Gatlin Green laser 100mW/waterproof/adjustable [OLGA-100] - $96.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

I've made a review of this laser when i first got it, and the new pics look almost identicle to my older pics in my review. link to my review: http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/gatlin-100mw-green-laser-o-like-review-49272.html

The laser takes 1 3.7v battery, which is included and it's a rechargable, so I will also include the charger which I bought separtely for another $7 off ebay.

I've used the laser only for the review which was made on 3/21/10, and never again. Since it's in the same condition as when I reviewed it, I thought it would be quite stupid to make another video proofing it, but I thought what the hell.

Pm or make a post if your interested, I'm looking for $65 shipped also might consider offers, but feel $65 is a great deal, just trying to minimize my collection.

Link to youtube video: YouTube - Gatlin 100mW for sale

UPDATE: SOLD

Last edited:

That's an excellent asking price! I'm sure someone will snatch it up real quick! Good luck with your sale!

Upload your pics to imgur.com. Then copy the BBcode it gives you into your post.

Wow, thats a great deal. I love my own one, and I'm still tempted to get another one - it's my favorite host. I'm definitely considering it and will get back to you soon.

It's definitely a neat looking host. But the lack of a IR filter is where I draw the line.

xodo4.jpg

GM22j.jpg