Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: DT0811 BR box "opencan" Laser-SOLD

Re: FS: DT0811 "open-can" box-style BR laser

Acording to the graph I went by(Graph by TheMonk), ~90mW is the PEAK for these.. I chose ~125mA for ~80mw figuring this was the top end of the safe range. The heatsink is a necessity.

It is still quite impressive, with a nice dot shape through the lens:) The dot is almost uniform throught it's whole round shape, quite unlike most with the bright line down the center. It burns quite well also:D

Re: FS: DT0811 "open-can" box-style BR laser

eBay stinks! :mad: I get two ppl that want it and they kick it again. I even have it in the description that the power is turned down to match policy, and that it has to be sold as a kit with instructions on how to make it operate.

If there is someone out there finding and reporting my auction, I'd like to find them and wring their neck until their eyes turn purple lol.. especially since it's not in violation.

But anyway:)

If it sells here, I can set it for whatever power is wanted, change the switch if wanted, etc. The power is as high as it can sefely go though.. Lowering the power may make it useful forthose in need of a low-power pointer:) Of course it will be sold fully assembled and functional here, though.

Re: FS: DT0811 BR box "opencan" Laser-PRICE DROP

Price drop to $50- I Must sell this item..