Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Custom 405nm, 160mW Laser $75 shipped CONUS

RDTech

I am selling one of my first 405nm laser to keep up with the steady stream of 445nm diodes. This unit uses an Olike PS with 2 Lithium 10440 AAA batts and charger. Adjustable 405nm lens. Nice with new flat black finish.

PM/Email if interested $75 shipped

Paypal only

Last edited:

Re: FS: Custom 405nm, 160mW Laser 10440 batts/charger

Is it a SF or GGW? These things have been dropping significantly in price. I'm not too sure you'd sell it unless it's to a noob. I'd say you should keep it for yourself (unless you really need some $$) It looks like it's w/o a heatsink, and if you sold it, it should include the aixiz lens top. Also, was it glued in place? I'm really not trying to criticize your builds, just saying that these were the things I did when I started off (and still continue to do here and there for cheap builds)

RDTech

Re: FS: Custom 405nm, 160mW Laser 10440 batts/charger

Is it a SF or GGW? These things have been dropping significantly in price. I'm not too sure you'd sell it unless it's to a noob. I'd say you should keep it for yourself (unless you really need some $$) It looks like it's w/o a heatsink, and if you sold it, it should include the aixiz lens top. Also, was it glued in place? I'm really not trying to criticize your builds, just saying that these were the things I did when I started off (and still continue to do here and there for cheap builds)
No, it was set-screw attached and sure I can put on the focus ring. The 10440 batts are a bit tricky and you need to charge 1 at a time. Still nice unit. I'll drop price, need the cash