Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: BluRay "Pocket Pal"

Ian from Australia is back... you know...
Ian=AusLasersSuck=Ieon=Paoki=Banned Member...

Jerry

Gata

What do you mean? I am using a debit card on it and I guess that doesn't verify your account. Sorry if that steers you away.

lasersbee said:
Ian from Australia is back... you know...

Jerry

Erm you know Laserbee.

Thats almost impossible.

Cause on his thread he's selling a DILDA that he said he bought from SHOP he said and he said was from greece and in Australia you can't get DILDA's from your local STORE.

Just my 2 cents.

PhotonSky said:
[quote author=lasersbee link=1238202635/16#16 date=1238246398]Ian from Australia is back... you know...

Jerry

Erm you know Laserbee.

Thats almost impossible.

Cause on his thread he's selling a DILDA that he said he bought from SHOP he said and he said was from greece and in Australia you can't get DILDA's from your local STORE.

Just my 2 cents.

[/quote]
Erm you know PhotonSky....

I haven't seen a photo of the alleged Dilda and the daily Greek newspaper both in his hands....  :-?
Such a simple task... ::)
BTW... Dildas were in Australia before the ban....

Jerry

Gata

I just posted a pic with what is going to all be included in the package and how it is going to look when it gets to you. Not sure if it's needed or not but I figured what the heck.

Gata

By request I posted a picture with my name in it. It is for validity if anyone needs it.

ideas

Hi,

sorry to hear you cant make any more, I am buying custom builts as a sample to determine quality and order more from same builder.
A pitty you don't have the time for making many more.

So Laser is back for sale guys (at great price!) Get it while its hot :p

Gata

Hey guys it is no longer for sale while I try to fix some problems it is having. The clicky on the host is screwed up. I could sell still sell it to you only you would have to take the heat sink and module out and put them into a new host. I would buy the host and have it shipped directly to you.

If you are interested in buying it like this I well knock $15 of the price. Thanks again guys.