Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Blu-Ray 803T Flexdrive laser (SOLD)

Hi All,
For Sale is a Brand New Blu-Ray aluminum Laser that I created a few days ago.  It has less than 10 minutes of use.  The following are details of the laser:
Luxeon aluminum host using 3 standard AAA batteries
Aixiz glass lens module
PHR-803T Blu-Ray Diode
Dr Lava's variable power flexdrive set at 130 mA's which produces 120 mW's of power verified by my LaserBee I
A custom made heatsink made by me :)

This is my fourth build so I'll describe it in more detail.  The connections are very solid using silver based solder.  Each connection is covered in heat shrink tubing to include the flexdrive.  A rubber O ring is between the heatsink and laser head to provide some shock protection.  The laser is very solid and the only con is I drilled the hole for the Aixiz module in the heatsink a little bit larger then it needed to be.  I added a small bit of Artic Silver compound to fill the gap.  However, the module is not loose because there is a 1.5 mm set screw holding it tightly in place.  Even though this is the first item I am selling on LPF, I have purchased several from other LPF members so hopefully someone will vouch for my speedy payments.  I also have bought/sold many items on Ebay under the user name wag35 and have a 100% positive feedback.  I am asking for $100.00 USD plus $10.00 USPS 1st class shipping in the US.  Intl shipping is possible but I will need your address to calculate the cost.  Paypal is preferred.  The following are photos and a couple of burning videos:
CIMG0634.jpg

CIMG0636.jpg

CIMG0643.jpg

CIMG0644.jpg

Please email me with any questions....

SOLD to Freshly Cut Fries pending funds for 1 week :)

Re: FS: Blu-Ray 803T Flexdrive laser

Hey Wackbag, looks like you did a real nice job on your build. One thing though, if you change your glass AIXIZ lens, for the original Acrylic one, you'll get a few more mW's out of your laser. The glass lenses tend to do better in the RED lasers. rob :cool:

Thanks for the positive feedback. I thought about that after putting the diode in the glass module. But I think the threads are different, it seems the glass lens has finer threads then the acrylic. So I didn't want to take a chance by stripping the acrylics lens. Also before creating the laser, I had both types of modules disassembled and when I went to put them back together it seemed like I could only get the glass lens with the metal body to fit in the case it came with.