Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Ar-Ion head, Ar PSU and RPL-225

I'm going to buy a new vehicle in a few months so I need to pay off some other bills. That requires me to sell off some stuff. My RPL will be for sale once I get it back. Pictures will be posted later.

First up is a Cyonics/Uniphase 2202-5BLI Ar-Ion head. It is in great shape physically. I do not have a PSU for it though. - $125 + shipping and insurance if wanted.

Next up is the PSU that I have. It is an Uniphase 2114P-40MLA. It does power up and is in good shape. This one is bare metal. Not painted like some others you see. $70 shipped in the US. [highlight]This PSU has a possible buyer. I'll keep other possible buyers updated on its status.[/highlight]

Re: FS: Ar-Ion head and power supply

Pictures added for those that are patient. ;)

diachi

OOOOOOOOOHHHH It's a BLUE argon :cool: * drools * and $125+shipping isn't a bad deal.

Just a heads up, the PSU and the head DO NOT match, so if you get both expecting them to work together, they won't.

-Adam

what psu do you need to power the head then.. :-?

diachi

WonHungLo said:
what psu do you need to power the head then.. :-?

Any JDSU PSU with a model number starting in "2202" should work I think. You might find one on eBay, if not the connectors on the head can be modified to work with a JDSU PSU with model number beginning " 2214 ". Actually the one Dr. Evil has for sale would work if you modified the connectors on the head :)

-Adam

Jack got my RPL-225 back from repair. I would like to sell it for $500 plus S&H. It has a new diode and crystal set even though they worked when I sent it in for repair. That should mean it is basically brand new. He still has the laser. What I would like to do is have have him send the laser after he recieves the repair funds. I will send the batteries and other stuff once I recieve the other part of the money.

If you would like to get pictures of your argon running so you have a better chance of selling it, I can power it up on one of my PSU's

JLSE

PM sent with a couple of questions... What is the output of this one? I think I forgot to ask :p