Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 89mW CNI pen

Chad

I might as well try and sell this thing... it's been sitting on my shelf for the past 2 months gathering dust.  :p
It was originally sold as a Techlasers Infiniti 75mW, for $170. It's your standard CNI pen. I tested it this morning with some 1.2V rechargeables, and it averaged at 89mWs, and peaked at 113. That was over 30 seconds, which is the time that CNI guarantees that it will surpass it's rated output. It runs in TEM00 for the most part, although it *does* mod-hop a bit if you exceed the duty cycle... usually TEM02 once you pass the 40 second mark. The divergence is typical for a CNI... About 1.6mRad.

Just so you know, it doesn't include the clip or the aperture cap. Those were lost in an... unfortunate run-in with a spirograph and a little brother.  :-[  (FYI, the performance hadn't changed after the incident.)

So, make an offer. I'll include concave and convex lenses, the 2 NiMH rechargeable AAA's I used to test it this morning, some matchbooks, a sharpie, and a few other optical goodies. For an extra 25, I'll throw in a pair of lasershades.

Anyone interested?

I don't know name the amount your asking /without shades I have 7 pairs of those

Chad

Well, I said "make an offer", didn't I? ;)

I'm hoping to get around $100 for it. It *is* a decent unit, after all. :p