Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: >5mW Oceanus Blue laser

Only got one, first pay first served. RPL-style, made by the same company as the RPLs, but not an RPL - its one of pseudo's Oceanus units :p. $400+ship via google checkout or $415+ship via paypal. Will come with:
- >5mW 473nm unit
- non-adjustable tailcap
- Battery charger
- 2600mAh quality protected cell

If you really need one of those plastic cases, I'll throw one in for $15.

If you've been dying for that rare blue color but were waiting for a good price, I daresay you've found your deal. PM, e-mail (pseudonomen137@gmail.com), AIM (pseudonomen137), phone (+1 972 5356177) if you're interested or have any questions.

Action_Replay said:
How bright is it and how far can it be seen? LMK

Um. Well, not really sure how to answer those questions other than to tell you its as bright as a 5mW 473nm laser :p. Just a guess, but I'd say you could compare it to perhaps a 1mW greenie. Its not that powerful, but for portable 473nm its cheap as hell.

The light will travel forever as long as nothing blocks it. You can expect the beam to get roughly 1mm larger over every meter, so a mile away you're talking about a 5 foot diameter spot though. (divergence is the about the best you get on a portable, <1mRad, but a beam is going to expand no matter what unfortunately)

Pseudo your deal is just about unbeatable!!! Wish I had some $
:) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) ;)