Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 200mw red Atek handheld.

Ashton

CR123X2, 200mw, NO DUTY CYCLE! (literally I left it on for >20 min to do a burn test and it wasn't but room temparature!)

I'm losing inerest in lasers, especially with a severely limited budged and some large bills creeping in, so I'm selling this one. (if anyone's wondering, NO, I am NOT selling my greenie) I've not used it in months and woudl rather it go to a good home that WILL use it than have it sitting in my desk drawer doing ntohign more than rolling back and forth as I open and close said drawer.

I'm asking $200 shipped. That's what I paid for it. Includes batteries.

Paypal only. My ebay is "klashing_star" if you want to view my feedback. On here Senkat and also on CPF Wileycyotee can both vouch for me.

P.S.
I am open-minded about trades, but am looking mainly for $$$ here, but if you desperatly want it and offer me a good trade, I will consider it.

ill take it for $125 as you asked for back in june. do you ship to canada? do you have a video of it?

Ashton

PM was sent, for those interested. IF anyone else wants it, they better jump in fast! (yes I am accepting "bids" right now, the current being $125 + shipping...)

and yes, to all wondering, I ship to CA and there are vids of this laser up on laser community.

dont really understand what your tying to show there. Do you have anything else, maybe in daylight showing what it does or what it looks like?

Ashton

Keep in mind that is LC, where only WL branded lasers may be shown...

and right now, I have nothing else and my video camera has no batteries... sorry...

Ashton

SOLD! Thank you to anyone who was reading!

goodbye now, it's been a run ride but this is my stop, I wish you all the best wherever life may take you, Ride high and dream large!

-Ash