Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 2 watt 808nm C-mount

FS: 2 watt 808nm C-mount(SOLD)

Up for sale is a brand new 2 watt 808nm C-mount diode I purchased from Heruursciences a little while back. It's still in it's original sealed packaging and will be shipped with the original documentation.

EDIT: Now asking $30 shipped anywhere [Diode is sold]

DSCN0132.jpg

Last edited:

Very nice price i must say, they cost me more from my supplier and thats without even thiking of shipping charges :D. Good luck with the sale mate!

John

DocX

Do you know if this has a FAC (Fast Axis Collimation) lense fitted?

Damn, this still didn't sell yet? I'm surprised people order from heruur and pay more than only $38 for this... I'd buy, but I already bought lots of stuff myself.

I'm interested but I want something ready to go; complete with lens, power, cooling, etc. May consider if I can get all the parts here...

Grix

So I can basically put this in a Kryton Beast and I'll have a portable 2W IR laser? Reserve it for me a couple of days, will you?

So I can basically put this in a Kryton Beast and I'll have a portable 2W IR laser? Reserve it for me a couple of days, will you?

Pretty much, you will still need a suitable driver though. I'll hold it for 5 days, if you don't contact me by then, it'll be up for grabs again.

What lens would i need ? and what to use for power ?

You can use an ordinary Aixiz glass lens if you're able to get the diode close enough. You can use anything you want for power, the main thing is current regulation. I normally use a 18650 battery with DX flashlight drivers...

Last edited: