Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 1 week old Phoenix + Dragon case BURNS MATCHES

Thats right, I have in my possession a Phoenix that I had RMA'ed and the new one came last week. I was blown away. I swear they sent me a Nexus in a Phoenix body. I can pop balloons up to 10 ft away, and am able to light matches with Lithium e2 batteries unaided.
I used the rub on side of box trick, but it is still a phoenix that can light a match UNAIDED!!

So yeah I am selling it in order to help out other laser purchases that are in the works. So I am in a bit of a hurry to sell it. I sent it to SenKat today and it should be there by the end of the week so he will test the output power and then you can know for sure what it is putting out.

So..... Phoenix + Dragon case. Looking for $200 but will let it go for less as I am in a hurry to sell it.

Re: FS: 1 week old Phoenix + Dragon case BURNS MAT

Hmmm... Depending on the output i may be interested in this, but only maybe

Randomer3 said:
Hmmm... Depending on the output i may be interested in this, but only maybe

Ok fair enough :)

Should be getting to Greg within a day or two

was received by SenKat and is being currently reviewed and will post the results shortly ;D

S

SenKat

DRUMROLL PLEASE !!!

Okay...bad news, folks...I tried EVERYTHING, but the Dragon case is not outputting anything :( I'm sorry guys...I know that is a HUGE dissapointment :'( ROFL !!

Here is the real report ! This is one HOT Pheonix ! It peaked at 109.4mw, and averaged out at 98.3mw !!! This is a damned nice laser...Lazerhigh is not nice enough to let me keep it, but I DO trust this clown..erm...PERSON 100% :D You should definitely buy this laser !

{ Sorry for the wisecracks nad mini-roast of Lazerhigh...just couldn't help myself :D }

uh huh ya ya ya. Always got to take the cheap shot ::)

SWEET ;D I knew that was a good laser. So now that we have got a legit power reading who can pass this up. :cool:

S

SenKat

Per Lazerhigh - sold pending funds. The thread will be locked now, but if the seller doesn't come through, it will be reposted on tuesday.