Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers

Recently I spent a lot of money on an argon laser system, which I did not manage to repair, so I'm raising money to either buy a new argon head or have the broken one repaired. Anyway, for sale are 2 445nm lasers which are basically exactly the same as the ones yobresal offers. Check his thread for pictures. http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/1-1-2-watt-445nm-lasers-out-till-feb-5th-cheap-180-a-54005.html

They come with 2x16340 1000mAh batteries from DX. I am looking to sell these to Europian customers preferably, since I am worried about international shipping, which is risky when it comes to worthy goods.

Shipping within Europe is something like $10 insured( you'll need to go to the post office with a passport to get your package ). If you live outside Europe, I can get a quote and add insurance as well.

These use a COPPER heatsink, in case you are wondering. Also, I would prefer to sell these to people who have been here for a while. I don't want to mess with noobs who might claim they never got their package etc.

I'll offer these for $180+shipping. I can have them mailed on the 4th of February, since I need to put them together and don't have much free time now.

Fair price for a good laser!

Help a brother out!
One of us has to have a working Argon!