Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

From Tech Lasers...

Hello again Laser Pointer Forums,

We see we have been dragged into the mud again by the same 5 or 6 people dictating what you should believe. Once and for all we will address all the skepticism...

1) WE ARE NOT WICKEDLASERS! We are merely an affiliate and we had to go through a whole deal to be one because indirectly, we are their competitors.

2) YES WE ARE CHEAP...because CNI gives good rates to wholesale buyers, regardless of official distributorship. We feel our prices are more than fair to laser consumers. We are sorry that others are simply more greedy and fabricates stories to protect their profitability. Who is the scammer now?

3) All information about us here are from less than credible sources. (e.g. @#$!jack)

4) To all who believe the stories here we are very sorry that you have been seriously mislead. We are only an e-mail away from our consumers: support@techlasers.com

5) We are all selling the same units from the same manufacturer. We are merely reinforcing this fact in our new website lay-out.

S

SenKat

techlasersteam said:

We see we have been dragged into the mud again by the same 5 or 6 people dictating what you should believe.  Once and for all we will address all the skepticism...

1) WE ARE NOT WICKEDLASERS!  We are merely an affiliate and we had to go through a whole deal to be one because indirectly, we are their competitors.

2) YES WE ARE CHEAP...because CNI gives good rates to wholesale buyers, regardless of official distributorship. We feel our prices are more than fair to laser consumers.  We are sorry that others are simply more greedy and fabricates stories to protect their profitability. Who is the scammer now?

3) All information about us here are from less than credible sources. (e.g. @#$!jack)

4) To all who believe the stories here we are very sorry that you have been seriously mislead.  We are only an e-mail away from our consumers: support@techlasers.com

5) We are all selling the same units from the same manufacturer.   We are merely reinforcing this fact in our new website lay-out.

Do NOT come on here, and call other forum members names - got that ? you WILL find your Wicked loving asses banned REALLY fast. you sell cheap knockoffs, and rip off other peoples names for their lasers - how is that reputable ? You do NOT ANSWER EMAILS - so don't spoout off lies on here, either - again, you will find yourselves banned.

techlasersteam said:

We see we have been dragged into the mud again by the same 5 or 6 people dictating what you should believe.  Once and for all we will address all the skepticism...

1) WE ARE NOT WICKEDLASERS!  We are merely an affiliate and we had to go through a whole deal to be one because indirectly, we are their competitors.

2) YES WE ARE CHEAP...because CNI gives good rates to wholesale buyers, regardless of official distributorship. We feel our prices are more than fair to laser consumers.  We are sorry that others are simply more greedy and fabricates stories to protect their profitability. Who is the scammer now?

4) To all who believe the stories here we are very sorry that you have been seriously mislead.  We are only an e-mail away from our consumers: support@techlasers.com

5) We are all selling the same units from the same manufacturer.   We are merely reinforcing this fact in our new website lay-out.

I would so like to seriously KICK YOUR ASS right now !!! You are totally full of shit !!! We know about your RPL knock-offs, etc, etc !!! You are nothing but diseased, festering polyps on the ASS of humanity that should do us ALL a favour and crawl back into the hole from whenst you came !!!! And take that F@#KEN Wicked Lasers with you !!!! Ooops I forgot you ARE WL !!!!!!! Scumbags, pissing me off !!!

I fail to understand why you are not prepared to send a unit for review to one of the moderators. What do you have to loose if you claim your products are genuine and in spec?

What do you have to gain? Well perhaps some trust and the start of making a good reputation for yourselves.
Pretty much every other seller has submitted a laser for review to these forums, so what do you have to hide?

You have said it for yourself, you are new kids on the block, and you have also associated yourself with Wickedlasers. That is a double whammy to many of the people who use and frequent this forum. Although WL customer service may rank as being quite good, the sheer amount of people RMAing their products, shows their quality control to be, how shall I put it....Severely lacking. By affiliating yourselves with them, you tar yourself with the same brush.

So don't be surprised with the hostility and scepticisim that you encounter here, coupled with the fact that you will not submit a laser for review.

The ball as I see it is firmly in your court now, you will either make or break your reputation, based on your next actions. Personally I don't have a problem with WL, as I have 2 products from them, that I am very happy with, however that is not the case with others on here.

Over to you I guess.

Jase

T

timelord

They never even replied to my email for a review request :D And then it's revealed that they are wicked laser boys ::)

You may not be Steve from WL, but you are now a pawn and in effect owned by them.
I know this as Steve approached me and offered to "buy me out" and sell Optotronics to them, but I would be required to keep the news of the sale to WL private for a time before becoming a WL affiliate and later just absorbed into WL.

I doubt that your deal with him is very different than mine was, as Steve's only in it for the money, not the love of the hobby or to provide a quality product. WL will lie, cheat and steal if it will get him more money.

Ashton

bootleg2go said:
I know this as Steve approached me and offered to "buy me out" and sell Optotronics to them, but I would be required to keep the news of the sale to WL private for a time before becoming a WL affiliate and later just absorbed into WL.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

wow, gotta give props for that one, Steve is a slick s***bag! if only he'd had the brains not to approach somone reputable who knew him for who he is and would expose his plan! lol

T

timelord

The PINK Dollar $$$$ can buy more rent boys LOL!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

N00B

Techlasers,

The more i see what you write and hear about your failure to send units for review AND your lack of customer support, the more i see how much of a scam your "business" is.

I just dont understand how someone, intent on running a business can lack such an understanding of how to get people to trust in their product and give A+ customer support. The way im seeing things so far, you dont have the business sense of a high-school freshman, and thats even giving you too much credit.

It doesn't take a genius to make a flashy website with fancy pictures and good prices, but ill be damned if it doesnt take one to make people believe in what they are selling and gain trust through excellent customer support.

Its time you found a new job, maybe try selling Mary Kay(Here: http://www.marykay.com/ ) ? At least that way people will trust what you sell...

P.S. I forgot one thing, YOU want to come into the biggest un-biased laser forum on the internet, call one of the most highly regarded members a name, THEN expect people to trust the products your selling? GET REAL...

We need a name for the fake and junky lasers these companies sells. We will call them Fasers, Fake Lasers , kind of like fake Oakley sunglasses are Foakleys.

T

timelord

Stevie wants your money and will use any means possible to dupe you :D :D :D

lol while all of the funny responses give me a good chuckle, i really like how Tallaxo worded his reponse. To be perfectly honest, I am still impartial as to this company because I have heard nothing good OR bad about them. However, the fact that they have affiliated with WL and have so far refused to send a unit for review does put some black clouds in the sky. But I will not throw a stone or give praise to a company until I read someones first hand review that I can trust. So, I'm aware that TechLasers first post in this thread was not a very good idea(name calling is something that should be left behind in the 6th grade) and it accomplishes nothing, I still won't disregard your products until I read a review. So, as Tallaxo so perfectly put it, the ball is in your court, TechLasers.

1. Refuse to have your units reviewed to prove that they are in spec and of high quality will just allow everyone to continue with these suspicions of a scam

OR

2. Submit some of your lasers for review to the trusted and knowledgable admins of this forum, have them do a review, and if your lasers are as good as you say they are, then they will receive a posative review. This, to me, seems like the obvious choice becuase if they do indeed receive a great review, you will most probably be flooded with sales because yes, your prices are incredibly low. However, until you decide to take the SMART path and submit a laser, im afraid you guys are losing out on alot of buisness.

My 2 cents,
-Dough

nes_ds

You know TL, I had no problem with your company at first, I tried to keep an open mind, but after seeing your dirty advertising at it's best, (I.E., the "We Sell LaserGlow, Nova...ect....), I have completely lost respect for your company. I am however NOT totally convinced that you are selling fake CNI's, but seeing as every CNI reseller, whether official or not, is convinced that you are, I wouldn't risk buying from you in the future, and seeing how WL, if it is indeed a different company, is ok with your dirty tactics, I have also lost all trust in their company. :)

techlasersteam said:

We see we have been dragged into the mud again by the same 5 or 6 people dictating what you should believe. Once and for all we will address all the skepticism...

1) WE ARE NOT WICKEDLASERS! We are merely an affiliate and we had to go through a whole deal to be one because indirectly, we are their competitors.

2) YES WE ARE CHEAP...because CNI gives good rates to wholesale buyers, regardless of official distributorship. We feel our prices are more than fair to laser consumers. We are sorry that others are simply more greedy and fabricates stories to protect their profitability. Who is the scammer now?

4) To all who believe the stories here we are very sorry that you have been seriously mislead. We are only an e-mail away from our consumers: support@techlasers.com

5) We are all selling the same units from the same manufacturer. We are merely reinforcing this fact in our new website lay-out.

In reply to each of your comments.

1. Well, your website may say techlaser, but I know what being an affiliate of WL is because they tried to by me out in the early part of this year and told me to keep the WL ownership secret and I would become an "affiliate".

2. I believe someone already commented that none of your lasers were made by CNI, maybe it was Justin from laserglow or someone else. Your lasers are cheap because their was no original design effort put into them by the company you bought from, they then re-engineered/reverse engineered them and replaced the most expensive components like the IR diode and crystal which are the heart of the laser and most expensive components. That's why you're selling them cheaper...But wait a second, I don't think you're selling them cheaper at all. In the end, the total cost is greater than the RPL without the benefits of the RPL.

Look at this post http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1189815046/0#0

3. Who are you to say who is or isn't a credible source?
Optoronics has been giving the best customer service around the entire time.
You and the techlaser website have been around for, what...45 days now maybe?
We have never posted untrue information in our website, never stole other companies product names and passed our products off as being from our competitors. It's one thing to make false statements saying your products are equivalent to and making comparisons between your product and theirs, but to claim that the products you sell "are" LaserGlow or Optotronics products is an outright lie; you have gone down to a level that even WL never stooped. I could go on, but I've got better things to do and the forum members here already know about my credibility and your lack of such.

4.I know many forum members who tried to contact this email several times without any response at all and they were only asking for information.

5. You may know that laserglow is the CNI distributor, but I highly doubt your lasers are from either CNI or from the manufacturer I use.

Enough said
Jack

techlasersteam said:

I know every wholesaler CNI supplies to and you are not one of them.