Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free Youtube Intros!

Reiign

So i have found this website to be incredibly helpful. I would love to give back to my fellow LPF members and the easiest way for me to help as many people as i can. Is hopefully making you guys some intros you can place in front of your youtube videos.

I have seen many of you on youtube, Ive noticed many of you have basic intros (which is fine if you like that) i am just willing to make something in cinema 4d and after effects in 3D if you like :)

Here is an intro i made a little while ago (and yes if you see my other videos i like call of duty and other fps :gun:)

:thanks:

rhd

Hands down, one of the most annoying and obnoxious things people do on Youtube is add intros. I cannot stand opening a video and then having to sit for 15 seconds to watch some intro I don't care about. If someone cares about your video content enough to go view it, don't waste their time with an intro.

I don't know if everyone feels the way I do, but I'm at the point where I'll close a video, or watch something else instead, if presented with an intro (unless I really want to see the video).

Reiign

All depends on what you are into. Some of the members here have companies etc and it makes them look more professional. Same with other content. Adding that intro into the start of your video with some basic editing can go a long way and make your content enjoyable and seem like you actually put effort into those videos. That is depending on what you are uploading etc. Also alot of certain groups on facebook are ripping videos off youtube and reuploading them etc which takes view and potential money off the op. Adding the intro can sometimes prevent them re using your video etc

I only like a 2 second intro. It's because it takes me about 3 seconds to change default settings to HD and kill the pop ups thing and adjust volume....otherwise don't like them

I agree with rhd & starlight. I personally don't mind intros, it's just the intros with the dubstep type of music that I find annoying. It's on almost every gaming video :(

But it's awesome you are willing to create intros @Reiign! :)

-Alex

Last edited:
Intros are important if your trying to get your brand/name out there. (for example, I'm currently working on a demoreel and I need an intro that says who I am and what I do)

Still though, 5 seconds max for an intro, the exception being if your doing a demoreel for film/vfx and you want to make a really badass intro for the purpose of showing off.

Reiign

Intros are important if your trying to get your brand/name out there. (for example, I'm currently working on a demoreel and I need an intro that says who I am and what I do)

Still though, 5 seconds max for an intro, the exception being if your doing a demoreel for film/vfx and you want to make a really badass intro for the purpose of showing off.

Thats pretty much what im trying to help people out with on here XD If you want anything done i can do some pretty awesome work. Can even do 3D motion tracking on real life videos

And yeh dubstep on most gaming ones is mainly because the text comes in and dubstep has that big kick that in a way amps you up and what you are about to see. But in reality you could do it to jazz and it would still look badass!

And i dont mind doing these its something i enjoy. I plan on donating to the site but i keep buying things off everyone and yeh im broke ahaha

Last edited: