Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free 5mw Wicked Laser Core

40! How the heck am I supposed to do that! I'm still gonna try though.

Edit: My friends are gonna hate me pretty soon here with all of the emails I've been sending to them lol. I'm at 22, still a LOT short of over 40. Maybe I'll have to email all of my sister's friends too.

Well I would just like to say GREAT JOB on gathering all the votes so quickly guys! ;)

It ends Monday and if you have any last votes make sure you get them in. :)

Please if you haven't voted please do so because 2nd place is trailing me by 2% in 2 cateogries!

Thanks! :)

Hey I wanted to ask you this before I did this just inc ase you think you may get disqualified if I can do this. I think I can use a program called WPE pro to submit 10 votes a second ( I won't count this for the free core if I get it to work because some people are working really hard to get a bunch of votes while I just push a button) NO gaurantees that this will work, but just a possibility, and I wanted your OK before I try it out just in case somehow they were to find out.

Daedal

Nice... It's great to see you blazing through the competition there... especially considering you started off late :p

I managed to get you 9 votes in. Considering I just started, that's a pretty descent number. I know for a fast SenKat's daughter is way beyond though. That is very amazing how fast she managed to get all that many votes... I'm sure telling people about it in a highschool could grab a few votes ;) Then watch the domino effect drag onto the next highschool and the next and then parents and their friends... etc...

Hope to see you winning that car :)
DDL

S

SenKat

I'll have to get the finalized count from her by Sunday evening - her outgoing nature is sure helping a lot with her friends right now ! She even has a pair of gogles to wear all to her own (so she doesn't get Dad Cooties, you know !) I hope she wins, but - with all the effort being put forth - all I wanna see is Lazernut winning a prize or two ! So - if you win all three categories - do you win all three prizes ? Man....that could keep you in parts for a while, if you can do that !

Oooo-Styro....I think that would have a good chance of disqualifying him if that was found out - He should be the final judge of that, though ! (roll the dice !)

Styro, I don't really feel like trying my luck on this contest but thanks for asking me first!

Daedal, hey thanks for teh 9 votes, that is pretty good for such a short amount of time!

Senkat, tell your daughter that I said thanks a million, and that she is doing and outstanding job, you must have raised her good! ;)

Thanks Everyone!

And the Winner Is. . . . . . ;D!!!SENKAT!!! ;D with a total of 53 votes!!!

Unless anyone hasn't submitted their total tally SENKAT gets the Core!!!

I would just like to thank everyone that helped me out by voting and congratulate SENKAT!

Thanks Again!

S

SenKat

Awe, man - Katherine's gonna be THRILLED to death !  ;D  This is perfect since she is in a rotten mood today since I am making her do her chores before doing anything !  :cool:

****You MUST post the results of the contest - I wanna know if you won anything over there !

S

SenKat

And - of course, THANK YOU !!! This was a great contest - I certainy hope others will do something similiar !!!

I will keep you updated but as of now I won in all 3 categories but they made a new rule that online voting will only count for 50% of the actual votes and the other 50% will be decided by employees.

Just PM me your shipping info and I will try to get it out ASAP!

T

timelord

The free core lasers must be back in stock as I've just recieved mine this morning :) :cool: It's doing 5.06mw on the lasercheck but who cares it's free ;)

Attachments

• S1031122_640x480.JPG
    S1031122_640x480.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 383
S

SenKat

Timelord - thanks for reviving this thread- I have been a little lax lately in some replies
:-[ :-[

Kat got in her Winnings - her prize CORE - and LOVES IT ! :) I even gave her a pair of my good batteries to use in it - with access to the recharger, she is a happy girl ! ;D ;D I am not sure what she was most thrilled with - the fact that she won, or the fact that SHE got a package in, and Daddy didn't ! LOL !!!!!!

I thank Lazernut for doing this contest, you made her a very happy girl !!! you MUST share with us the results of the contest ??? Let us know, man !!

T

timelord

I was quite surprised to see a parcel today and forgot all about the free core business I thought they'd forgot about the old arch enemy Timelord ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Here's a shot of my best friend we all know and love ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D