Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Found my web cam !

S

SenKat

Can't find the drivers :( No identifying marks on it either - branding, etc...

May have to just break down and buy a new one ! ::)

What are you trying to do with your web cam?? Because there is a lot of free web cam software out there. ;)

K

kingzilla

Oh that sucks, I remember I had to buy a whole new modem once, because I lost the driver CD. :mad:

S

SenKat

Beefygt said:
What are you trying to do with your web cam?? Because there is a lot of free web cam software out there.  ;)

I...uhm...I can't really post that here ! LOL KIDDING !
I wanted it for its' IR capabilities ! So I can see all the extra IR that may or may not be occuring.

SenKat said:
[quote author=Beefygt link=1170892347/0#1 date=1170892769]What are you trying to do with your web cam?? Because there is a lot of free web cam software out there. ;)

I...uhm...I can't really post that here ! LOL KIDDING !
I wanted it for its' IR capabilities ! So I can see all the extra IR that may or may not be occuring.[/quote]

You can do that!? :-?

That is awesome! Well, web cams are cheap these days, unless you want a supper high quality one. ;D

I would froogle it! ;)

T

timelord

Post a pic of the webcam to see if anyone here can recognise it ;)

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
Post a pic of the webcam to see if anyone here can recognise it  ;)

OH. Uhm...too late ! I already tore it apart for the components ! LOL ! I cannot seem to get the IR shield off of it though - I do not have a heat gun - any ideas ? I am afraid with prying, I will shatter the glass :(

T

timelord

I'd wait until you get a heatgun coz you just know it's gonna break if you force it..

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
I'd wait until you get a heatgun coz you just know it's gonna break if you force it..

Yeah - I may try to bust out my daughter's blow dryer ! LOL OR just say, screw it - and spring for the dang filter from an optics shop !