Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale or trade 915nm 7W cw fiber coupled

Guys I have sold my 3.2W 808nm laser, Dave "Daguin" was so nice to act as middleman for the transaction and found the last to be on spec.
This is a 7W continuous laser that could even be driven up to 15W pulsed.

I am willing to use a middleman for this one as well.

Price lowered- Last call-
I will send this laser for $180 *SHIPPED*

That's one hell of a deal. If it doesn't sell in 12 hours I will put it on ebay.
Regards to all!

I am willing to trade it with a nice 8x or 12x build or a 445 build over 1W.

Want to bun at Half a mile distance? (this fiber coupled diode is the answer)

Last edited:
I'm interested if you sell me the complete package including the tec cooled heatsink, focusing lens and 8A driver. For this deal i would want to use Daguin as middleman. ;)

HIMNL9

..... Also if you have a schematic of a driver capable of 8A continuous, I'd even be willing to build it so it could be sold complete with driver......

3355-himnl9s-crazy-generical-lab-type-current-sink-analog-modulable-laser-diode-driver-p.jpg

Use a 0.1 ohm 10W resistor as sense resistor, and an IRF3205 as mosfet ..... and change the values of T1 and T2 from 10K to 47K ..... this must give you til 10A, regulated and stabilized ..... use a good heatsink for the mosfet, and if you can, place also the resistor on the heatsink ..... and power it with a 5V 10A or 15A PSU (brick-type industrial PSUs can be found relatively easily also on ebay)

I can also build the driver, but not in the next days (too much work) ..... anyway, it's an easy build ;)

EDIT: and yes, at $180 i think it's a deal ..... i was interested too, but no money (taxes and bills sucked all from my wallet, at the moment :p)

Last edited:
Yes, same thing for me, I guess you are in Italy too?
taxes time F24 payments are killing me too.
If I build this it will be a while to gather the fiber adapter and focusing lens etc.

I just need to make some quick cash, and the build would take me 2 -3 weeks.

I guess I have no options besides putting it on EBAY.

The problem I have with ebay members is that they don't know what they are doing, and there are high chances they will ruin the diode ...
I always prefer to sell to someone knowledgeable.

Better late than never, LOL.

I knew a member who wanted one of these, but I cant remember his name right now. Sorry.

$146 sounds like an excellent deal.
I would have loved to have grabbed this if I had any experience with fiber coupled diodes. :undecided:
If you ever sell any other fiber coupled diodes please let us know even tho this one wound up on eekbay.
Now I'm on the look out for a lower power 'starter' one.

Last edited: