Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: NOS Yellow 594.1nm 4.1mW HeNe -SOLD-

Congrats on getting a sweet HeNe at a super price; enjoy! :beer:

Your welcome... ooh, were you referring to me, because if not, you should be:na:.

I didn't post here, just used PM's.

I honestly am surprised it didn't sell long before now, even at $400. I actually told someone that I though that it would for sure sell within the first day it was posted, clearly I was wrong. I bought my current 1.7mw 594.1nm with Ultimatekaiser's GB at 300 for just the tube, which is still a decent deal.

Sorry tuskiomi, I hope you find a 594.1nm HeNe for as good a price:beer:.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I had thought it was tuskiomi, but congrats to you sir; whoever snagged this baby got themselves a very nice laser!
PS - At least you kept it in the State. ;)

Yep, Mattronium messaged me first.

Yeah I'm surprised it didn't sell at 400 too, but oh well. The drastic laser market dropout in recent years is why I stopped flipping them. I used to make good cash restoring old HeNes and making controllers for argons. FWIW I bought this yellow for $550 + shipping.

Encap

Yep, Mattronium messaged me first.

Yeah I'm surprised it didn't sell at 400 too, but oh well. The drastic laser market dropout in recent years is why I stopped flipping them. I used to make good cash restoring old HeNes and making controllers for argons. FWIW I bought this yellow for $550 + shipping.

I was surprised it didn't sell in 1 or 2 days, also, It took a while to sell.
THe market is not there at moment. End of summer vacation and get kids ready to go back to school month and so on, I guess.

Nice to see it found a good home with someone who knows and appreciates HeNe.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd never sell a yellow that nice for that low personally. They're like 2400 bucks new, surplus they're still a good 7-800 bucks. The only reason they're disappearing is because dpss lab setups are finally reaching comparable cost. They're still a great low cost quality lab laser. turnkey supplies alone are like 300 bucks. I bought mine for 400 and it's similar in power. 300 bucks for a system is a steal.

Last edited: