Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale Blue laser cheap

it is this one-blue SL argon- http://laserpointerforums.com/f43/question-about-sl-argon-laser-49527.html :drool:selling it w/o fan-it is plug n' play(for a short test run)--FS only to buyer who lives in/or near my path from here (near Houston) to my dads place in West Palm beach FL- FREE DELIVERY- fire it up=look it over -pay cash then- or say 'no thanks'-- must take place on this trip (leaving Tx Ap 7th- North Fl/Tampa on 8th and 9th,) will be down there til Ap17th or so --and thus you have another shot at it on my way home. $175.firm - idles nicely without any remote interface- and I suspect it will run much brighter with one. No Looky Lous or lower offers- I have no prob hauling it back here and keeping it. if you want to come to me and see it I will be in Ft Pierce area for about a week/10 days --Pm for questions or moar details-:wtf:-yea I said moar--T-J said I could------:D anyone want to come see it (or a bunch of red HeNes w/ps)here in Brazoria County Tx can wait til I get back--shipping is a ball breaker. no charge for local delivery or pick-up---YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA HAVE 488nm BLUE!!!:p and the upside is that no-one will ever steal it from you---too heavy!!---

Last edited:

I'm still interested in those HeNes :D
I remember--I just may have to load them up and make a road trip to Austin once I get over this next one--we should organize a laser meet in your area-show & tell, trade & sell-- time---looking fwd to meeting you---HZ