Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale: A few overspec green pens 12$ shipped w/batteries!

hoon

I ordered 7 from HK a while back, finally got them today. Had to set aside 2 of them, (one dead and one dims too fast) but the others tested out good. I will include (cheap) batteries. They were tested with both energizer and the cheap batteries. They work but probably only a few minutes or points.

I am very pleasantly surprised at the brightness on these. I had 2 overspec greens from swiminsurfer (just have one now, the brighter one, which I am throwing in this sale mix). These compare well, and are all brighter than the dimmest one I got from him (maybe it was 15-20mW, still ok), with one being brighter than the brightest from him and the rest in between. They look the same.

I don't have an LPM, but I assure they are noticeably brighter than a 5mW.

I bought these to mainly sell at a flea market, but now I rather not, and just want my money back. I'm kind of regretting the half-baked idea I had about buying stuff cheap online to sell at a flea market. I went there last week and the place looked like a scrap yard innermixed with candy and, junk.

I'll post pics; mainly want to see if anyone is interested at the moment. I'll send the brightest ones first, so if I do have to sell any at the flea market to little kids they won't be as dangerous.

If I didn't type well, I've been up too long. I plan on adding pics and editing later. I won't accept payments until tomorrow the 20th and will ship same day if it is received earlier than 2pm. I should be answering pm's by then or before to give my paypal.

6 available; will send brightest one to first paying customer and second brightest to 2nd (the barely used swiminsurfer one), but the rest I'll mix up; after those they aren't that different anyways.

* I also have 3 decent red laser pointer pens (that write) with a white LED light. The laser is probably 5mW, definitely brighter than my keychain one. 5$ shipped (has watch batteries included). I'm keeping one for college, so I think they are cool.

The 'selling to little-kids' was a joke you tightass

Last edited:

ill take one!

Edit: Didn't see the red there. Just want a green one thanks!

Last edited:

hoon

Mailed today, let us know how it works.

I'll include a sealed pack of 4 AAA batteries to the next buyer.

Got my laser today. I JUST sold my meter but I can "just" burn some stuff. Can't light matches but I can pop balloons :)

ill say it is about 35-40 mw.

Thanks!
Jeff