Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: 638nm 18" long BLOOD CLUB laser & 638nm custom aluminum laser - $100

Here are two lasers that I purchased a few years back from members here on the forums. The CLUB is approximately 18.5" long from front to the tail cap. It takes two 18650 batteries to operate and I believe is around 750-850mw in power. It is a cool host for something else as it has a ton of room to work with or just leave it the way it is and enjoy it!

The second laser is also a 638nm that runs on a single 18650 and I do not quite recall the power rating but it is I believe around 650mw. I used to have a lot more free time and was somewhat active here on the forums and spent a lot of time at home tinkering and building lasers but have moved on to other hobbies and these are just a few of the lasers I have left that I don't really have a need or want to keep for any reason so I thought someone else may enjoy them as I have. I want to make sure to mention that I only have one lens for these two lasers as I sold/traded all of my other laser parts and pieces to Rick Trent some time ago. I would like to have $100 for the pair. I will throw in several extra 18650 cells that I found as well however I am not sure if they are good or not. Both lasers were tested when I took the photos and work perfectly!

Please understand I have not been active in the forums or in general in the laser hobby for 2-3 years but I have bought, sold, and traded with several members of this forum and I am sure I can provide their names if you would like references about how I conduct business. I prefer PAYPAL if possible and will only ship Fedex as I have an account and daily pickup with Fedex. Tracking number will be provided upon payment. Same day shipping is also possible before 1pm eastern time. Thank you for looking and have a great day!
Merry Christmas!

IMG_1106.jpgIMG_1107.jpgIMG_1109.jpgIMG_1110.jpgIMG_1111.jpgIMG_1113.jpgIMG_1119.jpgIMG_1121.jpgIMG_1122.jpgIMG_1124.jpgIMG_1124.jpg

Wow! That 18.5 inch host is one long and narrow build. Sorry to hear you are moving away from lasers. Good luck on your sale.

Thank you for the replies, I am not totally done with lasers I am keeping a few nice ones for myself to play around with from time to time but my main focus has shifted to shooting sports and I am really enjoying doing that. I thought my laser hobby was expensive but boy was I mistaken lol.....I hope to sell thee off and let someone else enjoy them.