Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

For Sale: 5-8mW 589 nm pointer

rvrh3

Selling my pointer that I purchased from Dragon Lasers back when they offered them. Excellent shape, handled carefully and occasionally. Perfect little beam, visible in low light and especially in a light fog environment. Hate to sell it, but I’m getting into other hobbies for a while.
Asking $500 + shipping (within the contiguous US), from Houston Tx.

1658095280795.png

1658095357512.png 1658095387974.png

Selling my pointer that I purchased from Dragon Lasers back when they offered them. Excellent shape, handled carefully and occasionally. Perfect little beam, visible in low light and especially in a light fog environment. Hate to sell it, but I’m getting into other hobbies for a while.

View attachment 74832

View attachment 74833 View attachment 74834
Great offer. But I presume you’ve given it some thought as you may regret selling it later. Good luck with your sale.

View attachment 74832

View attachment 74833 View attachment 74834
PM sent

I will pay you $589 rather than $500 for it right now if you respond to my PM for your PayPal. I've been trying to buy a 589nm pointer for 3 years.

It's killing me waiting for any response I can buy it...
Please kind Sir 🙏 respond with a payment address of any type and I will send it.

Back