Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For peopel who have a psp or are thinking to get 1

I have a tool called Pandoras battery which i want to sell

if you already know what this is you know what capability's this battery has and what can be achieved by this amazing tool

if you don't read on
this tool give you custom firmware. aka home brew this allows you to get all content for free like full games and movies all you have to do is drag and drop the game file onto your memory stick

this to is 100% legal and will cause you no problems if you are caught in possession with it

once you receive the package all you have to do is stick in the memory stick and battery and wait for it to load onto your psp in in less than 2 minutes you are away and ready to play your free games.

these games are accessible to download from www.pspiso.com but the games wont work with any psp that has official firmware!

THIS IS FOR A PSP FAT AND SLIM..........JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH 1 U GOT BEFORE YOU BUY

This tool will cause no percentage of damage on your psp.....internally externally or physically!!!!!!!!

i will ship worldwide

Total= £15.00 worldwide or $21.00 shipped

i only have 1 i will get more if this sale does well

thank you all

Attachments

• o_633308694445468750.jpg
    o_633308694445468750.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 297

Re: For peopel who have a psp or are thinking to g

i wish team noobz, fanjita, dax and the rest of the team that came up with the idea could have copyrighted the pandora... sucks seeing all these chinese companies making money off someone elses work especially when it can be done for free if your not lazy. ;D

jake21

that's nice to have... if i did not get ripped off buy a forum member on my psp slim i would of bought one  :(

L@z3r

Yeah good luck selling this, as you can get one from DX for around 13$ shipped.
Also, I haven't seen you list 1 laser product on this forum. It's not ebay or a Free site to come here and just sell other stuff and not even care about lasers. It's like me going to a Audio forum wanting to sell lasers. Why would i do that ? You understand what i'm saying ?

Ummm.....it is very very far from 100% legal to get psp games for free and put them on your psp. And as far as movies, the psp does this already without custom firmware. And it doesnt matter if its a psp slim or phat and if you only only have one then why do you care which version psp the buyer has? Which version is the battery you have for?

Theres some guy who keeps doing this crap at the psp forums as well. Trying to sell pandora batteries. If the people here can build high power burning lasers they can surely make their own pandora battery.......I have 2 homemade pandoras that work with the phat or slim psp........

But nevermind.......like the other guy said, wrong place to try and sell these....if you get lucky you might sell that one you have.....to someone somewhere else...