Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Focus moded P125 for sale!

ok. I am trying to sell all my lasers now cause I am getting a HIGH powered Green. So I am selling all my greenies and my reds too. I am in the group buy for the 200mw "Sentorches" so when all is said and done I should have a 200mw+ red and a 250mw+ green. But I need money. So you guys can pounce on this great deal.

1 Focus-modded p125 = $175

I figure p125 new = $250 + $18 shipping = $268
so $268 + $40 =$308 (I charge $40 to focus modd these), so I think $175 is a heck of a deal from $308. but I am in dire need of money so price does have some lee-way.

Yes sorry, it is the new chrome style. I will post some pics of it, but bare with me as they are camera phone pics.

Attachments

• noname-1.JPG
    noname-1.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 64
OK Price reduction since I need the Money $150, I am open to serious offers/trades. I just need some money and IDK whatever you have to trade maybe I could sell that too.

oh, heck ya up to 8ft if you get the focus just right. this is one heck of a burner. I really don't want to sell it since it is such a beast but I need the money :-[

K

kingzilla

Lazerhigh said:
oh, heck ya up to 8ft if you get the focus just right. this is one heck of a burner. I really don't want to sell it since it is such a beast but I need the money :-[

Sent you a PM... :)

K

kingzilla

Lazerhigh said:
I didn't get any pm. try again

Crap, you didn't get it I am really interested in that laser...

another PM sent! :D

well it's still for sale, don't know what happened to Sawt Al Hurriyah, (if you are still interested then just post it) so any other takers. ;D

Never mind, it's sold!!! ;D Sorry to all others who were interested. But It is spoken for, :-[ Mods can close/lock this forum now.