Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First Laser

Could someone tell me a good UK site to get a 50mw - 100mw green laser from?
I ordered a 50mw one from Amazon recently, it arrived today and is barely noticiable. It also dims after a second of turning it on.

mokman

Welcome to the Forum Matt, Your at the right place, Your question might be more of what type you need .If you get one That runs on rechargeble lithium batteries they usually run a little more steady and don.t quite dim as much, like aa batts . at least for me. and can save you money by recharging them. also you need to read the forum alot, to find out more.

Thank you for the welcome. :)
It's dark here now and it is still barely noticable, which is why i'm convinced it's not working correctly. I don't have rechargable batteries but i did use ones i bought my self over the standard ones it was shipped with.

Does it have to be from a UK seller ??? Rayfoss and O-Like are 2 perfectly good sellers but they're in China and will take 3 weeks. Their power output will be more or less what it is described as and would be cheaper per mW than amazon.

I have ordered the Viper Series 95mw laser from Dragon Lasers.
For future reference, the laser i bought that didn't work correctly was made by Sky Lasers.